Oh it's not all doom and gloom from me with set pieces, the corners are working a treat haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Set pieces and the amount of fouls given away are the big problems I'm facing so far, majority of the goals i'm conceding are from freekicks, penalties and corners. Vida has been sent of 4 times so far also. Getting caught out by the other teams wingers is extremely annoying too.

EDIT: I've unticked 'Get Stuck In' and added the following OIs

RB/LB: Tight Marking(Always) - Weaker Foot
WBR/WBL: Tight Marking(Always) - Weaker Foot
MR/ML: Tight Marking(Always) - Weaker Foot
AMR/AML: Tight Marking(Always) - Weaker Foot
STR/STC/STL: Close Down (Always)

Defending has stablised and I'm still scoring goals :)

View attachment 94340

Last edited:
This tactics has saved my ***! In first season for Lazio has taken the 9th place (!), in a new season there were problems too, but after red line I began to use Zidane v.2 There was the last problem-to force De Vrij to prolong the contract.View attachment 94149

Update

Hello pléase update this tactic of. 17.3.1..........

### Updated tactics added to the OP. ###

ZIDANE V3

2603292-20170731-2wv6VP.png

2603294-20170731-iSnip8.png

ZIDANE V3 plan B

2603293-20170731-nOtODq.png

2603295-20170731-UoxmRO.png

NO OI's

NOTES

We have 2 versions here to be able to tackle the fact, that the opponents will fully discover your playing style after some time or simply to change tactics a bit during matches. I recommend to use V3 as the main tactic.

Tested with Bournemouth and Liverpool

Mr. Zyndar, which of your tactics is the most solid among classic formations like 4-3-3/4-2-3-1/4-4-2?

The thing is Goodbye 433 gave me better results than Pacman :D Used with MU.)
Great respect for you effort!

UPD. Just noticed that Goodbuy is Knap's tactic. Sorry, there was no intention of offending!

Last edited:
### Updated tactics added to the OP. ###

ZIDANE V3

2603292-20170731-2wv6VP.png

2603294-20170731-iSnip8.png

ZIDANE V3 plan B

2603293-20170731-nOtODq.png

2603295-20170731-UoxmRO.png

NO OI's

NOTES

We have 2 versions here to be able to tackle the fact, that the opponents will fully discover your playing style after some time or simply to change tactics a bit during matches. I recommend to use V3 as the main tactic.

Tested with Bournemouth and Liverpool

Been waiting for this update for ages! I am keen to try it out ;)

FINALLY A TACTIC IS NOT STRIKERLESS AND IT'S A 4-2-3-1!! You just made me download the game again and give it another chance :p

Any advice on when to use V3 Plan B over Plan A (opp team is playing higher line/more defensive etc)

Any advice on when to use V3 Plan B over Plan A (opp team is playing higher line/more defensive etc)

I've given only a general advice in the OP relating to this: "We have 2 versions here to be able to tackle the fact, that the opponents will fully discover your playing style after some time or simply to change tactics a bit during matches. I recommend to use V3 as the main tactic."

Sometimes no mather what you do its not good enough :(

View attachment 1123506

BTW Zyndar i have huge amount of long shoots, tactic is fully fluid since im using FM Coach but even that dont help at all

When you are facing teams playing very defensively, you can use TIs like 'Be more expressive' and ' Roam from positions'.

great results so far...the best 4-2-3-1 i used...i ll post screens later...i think that this one is the best u made with 4 defenders...

great results so far...the best 4-2-3-1 i used...i ll post screens later...i think that this one is the best u made with 4 defenders...

We are short of feedback for v3, so yours would be well appreciated.

Been using v3 on my Queens Park save, who are the only amateur side in the professional leagues in Scotland. They literally never train and so the tactic is maybe 20% fluid?

Currently top of the league with 4/4 wins, a win in the cup, and did reasonably well in another cup against SPL/Champ sides, but didn't qualify.

I will update with SS later this week, but so far I love it! And I love that it actually has strikers instead of a gamebreaking 2-3-3-2-0!

Defensive crosses

Works like a charm for me after setting the left midfielder to Box-to-Box and the striker to complete.

However, I think that it still shows some defensive problems. Almost every cross that the cpu sends in results in a goal for them. Which is also why my Goals Behind is quite high.

Anyone else also has these problems?

My tweak of this if anyone want it. Been working really well.

It is important to use suitable players though.

AC must be good att passing the ball. Central midfielder must be both at passing but also a good goalscorer.

And so on...

No OI and training at balanced with attacking movement as match day training.

My results:

QX4b0VE.png

Link to tweak

Last edited: