Seems like 4231 has rosen from ashes in this patch,i am also gettibg gud results with knaps 4231.What do u think zyndar???

Sorry for my english...
Zyndar, I have changed the mentality in counter, I have great result with boavista but my striker is very poor...is possible change setting for striker?

Sorry for my english...
Zyndar, I have changed the mentality in counter, I have great result with boavista but my striker is very poor...is possible change setting for striker?

You can try to change it to DLFs or DLFa, without 'Roam from position' PI.

Hi love that tactics, use them every year, Just one question can i change the inverted wingbacks to normal wingbacks (in 4-2-3-1) formation?

Hi love that tactics, use them every year, Just one question can i change the inverted wingbacks to normal wingbacks (in 4-2-3-1) formation?

I would say no, WBs are working very different. It needs to be tested first.

hey zyndar i'm looking more for leviathan style that unfortunatly has stop workong. Can u tweak that tactic? Was best footbal for 2017 trust me!! Leviathan was god:)

hey zyndar i'm looking more for leviathan style that unfortunatly has stop workong. Can u tweak that tactic? Was best footbal for 2017 trust me!! Leviathan was god:)

Sooner or later all tactics will be updated, next are the 4-1-2-2-1 and 4-2-3-1 ;)

That's great!!! Tanks zyndar was so in love with leviathan style!! I will wait:)

Do you keep using your tweak with charlton at 17.3.1 version? still works?

I wasn't the manager of that team when 17.3.1 came out, I left for PSG after i won the league with them. All that info in post 131 with PSG was done in 17.3.1. And with Zyndars option of turning off get stuck in, and with the added tweak i done to *Pass into Space* yes

I wasn't the manager of that team when 17.3.1 came out, I left for PSG after i won the league with them. All that info in post 131 with PSG was done in 17.3.1. And with Zyndars option of turning off get stuck in, and with the added tweak i done to *Pass into Space* yes

oh ok i used your tweak before 17.3.1 and it was great. But i think something change with the last patch. Do you use agressive takle or you turn that off?

oh ok i used your tweak before 17.3.1 and it was great. But i think something change with the last patch. Do you use agressive takle or you turn that off?

Look at page 11 post 104 that's the tweak i used which you know about. And for everything else it's all zyndars OI'S that he posted in the OP. I stopped playing FM for now since iv went back on ps4 but am not sure what you are experiencing with the new patch nothing has been changed??...I would advise from my personal experience with this tactic try and have your CF - IF - AM have *plays one twos* but doing some looking up you can have the x2 CM'S aswell with having *plays one twos*. You might of already know that anyway haha.

I might just start a new save this week or so with a average team not sure who yet in the premier league and see how it goes

Look at page 11 post 104 that's the tweak i used which you know about. And for everything else it's all zyndars OI'S that he posted in the OP. I stopped playing FM for now since iv went back on ps4 but am not sure what you are experiencing with the new patch nothing has been changed??...I would advise from my personal experience with this tactic try and have your CF - IF - AM have *plays one twos* but doing some looking up you can have the x2 CM'S aswell with having *plays one twos*. You might of already know that anyway haha.

I might just start a new save this week or so with a average team not sure who yet in the premier league and see how it goes

I dont change nothing from one patch to the other and i keep the same save with Inter but with the change of patch the team performance seems lower now. I have many important players who wants to get out to bigger clubs but i reject the offers. Maybe that have influence. I will use your changes to the end of season and see what's gonna give. And thanks man

Always come back for your tactic whenever I feel so bored of 3 DC tactics. Good balance and solid tactic here, good job!

I dont change nothing from one patch to the other and i keep the same save with Inter but with the change of patch the team performance seems lower now. I have many important players who wants to get out to bigger clubs but i reject the offers. Maybe that have influence. I will use your changes to the end of season and see what's gonna give. And thanks man

If your team has just stopped doing well and results are poor. Do what Zyndar said in the OP, to boost moral train your team on team cohesion praise players and keep promises.

Good guide for that here

Player Morale & Relationships | Football Manager 2017 Guide