First post here, hello, lol.

I posted this on another forum today but no replies, and there's like 3 attachments, so I thought may aswell post the link for the thread, scroll up when you get onto the page.

http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=566&pid=3442#pid3442

Basically, this problem seems to be happening for absolutely no reason. Any help would be much appreciated. 2d remember, not 3d.

perhaps its not a function they have mastered on FMRTE, you could do it on FM10 but this is a new game so all the previous functions wont be available yet - sometimes it will let you change things with FMRTE but they wont stay permanent (i.e. if you change you stadium name to one of your choice it will change but next time you load the game it will have changed to previous name) maybe your problem is something similar

FMRTE are always improving the program and ironing out bugs, releasing new versions very frequently, my advice would be to just keep downloading the latest versions (which you seem to be doing anyway)

Hopefully you will get a reply from the other website that will be more helpful

fmrte

FMRTE!!!!!

Please can someone help? I am in my 4th season as arsenal and all of a sudden the fmrte v.0.120 has stopped working!!! i load the game and go to heal team, or edit a players stats and it will not save??? I have no idea why?

Please help
progress.gif

FMRTE!!!!!

Please can someone help? I am in my 4th season as arsenal and all of a sudden the fmrte v.0.120 has stopped working!!! i load the game and go to heal team, or edit a players stats and it will not save??? I have no idea why?

Please help
progress.gif
not sure why

completely remove FMRTE from computer and download latest version from FMRTE.com

perhaps its not a function they have mastered on FMRTE, you could do it on FM10 but this is a new game so all the previous functions wont be available yet - sometimes it will let you change things with FMRTE but they wont stay permanent (i.e. if you change you stadium name to one of your choice it will change but next time you load the game it will have changed to previous name) maybe your problem is something similar

FMRTE are always improving the program and ironing out bugs, releasing new versions very frequently, my advice would be to just keep downloading the latest versions (which you seem to be doing anyway)

Hopefully you will get a reply from the other website that will be more helpful

Nope, same thing happened to me in all the other games where I used FMRTE, it's been a frequent error that I've never been able to find a solution for. Thanks anyway though

yeah have tried that. I have the latest patch also. It lets you edit the details but when you hit save it takes 30 secs then puts the health, bans etc back to what they were!!!????

Hi, im currently the Dundee manager, and want to move teams, i want a specific job (Tottenham), is there any way i can do it using RTE?

help

huh.gif
I'm having the same problems, I have the latest patch for FM11 and the latest FMRTE version. Whenever I am in the search screen no matter what I enter it will not search for any name or club. PLS help !!!

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

huh.gif
I'm having the same problems, I have the latest patch for FM11 and the latest FMRTE version. Whenever I am in the search screen no matter what I enter it will not search for any name or club. PLS help !!!

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any way to edit the start and end of the transfer window using FMRTE? I've downloaded Uncle Ron's lower leagues but the dates for the transfer windows are wrong and it lasts for about 6months. If there is anyway I can change this it would be much appreciated.

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any way to edit the start and end of the transfer window using FMRTE? I've downloaded Uncle Ron's lower leagues but the dates for the transfer windows are wrong and it lasts for about 6months. If there is anyway I can change this it would be much appreciated.
This is the thread for FM2010...

regardless of what game it is (FM2010 or FM2011) the answer remains the same - you cannot change transfer windows with FMRTE

See how you said to set it to 1000 so they listen to offers. See if I set it to 1 so it is Looking to Leave. Will that mean they will go when the first offer comes in?

i dont know what each specific number means but from my own experiences setting a number under 1000 usually results in the chairman selling up at the first opportunity (the process may still take a couple of weeks in-game to go through)

Is it possible for me to add more matches on to my preset fixture using FMRTE?

hey guys i have problem with using fmrte.. i downloaded fmrte and started it and even loaded the game.. but i tried to remove injuries or bans from teams it doesnt work.. i cant change any other stats either. i tried to even run fmrte as admin and it still didnt work.. any ideas how to fix this?

thx

Is it possible to REMOVE retirement dates using FMRTE or any other software?? I could just change the date of retirement using FMRTE!

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

@Paskan

I havent faced that sort of problem so far!! But just wanted to ask if u saved the changes after each edit??