May aswell post this here:

Does anyone know why I can't change a buy back clause? I have Manu del Moral at Getafe, and he has a buy back clause of 4m euros at Atletico, but I don't want to lose him, because he is my star player. I know Atletico will buy him, as I was already in February and they bought him from me, but then I got an xml error so I had to use a rollback file. Anyone have an idea?

Hey Trivaldo I got another Q for you, no quiz this time, just FMRTE...LOL

Is it possible, to turn a Manager, into Player/Manager?

not using FMRTE unfortunately

not using FMRTE unfortunately

Not using this tool, ok. Any other way? Lets pretend I want to start a story, in which the manager can also play, like you would normally see in a very low, obscure league tier....

well it can be done in the normal editor before you start a new game - but you cant control the created player/manager, if for example you made rooney a player manager at Man Utd then you start a new game and take over united as human manager then rooney would get sacked and you'd lose him as a player from your squad

the best thing you can do for a story is create a player in the editor and just leave them as a player, then when you take over as human manager just give your manager the same name - not ideal but its probably the only option

May aswell post this here:

Does anyone know why I can't change a buy back clause? I have Manu del Moral at Getafe, and he has a buy back clause of 4m euros at Atletico, but I don't want to lose him, because he is my star player. I know Atletico will buy him, as I was already in February and they bought him from me, but then I got an xml error so I had to use a rollback file. Anyone have an idea?

yeah unfortunately you cannot edit/add/remove such clauses with FMRTE

But, what you can do is change the value of the buy back clause, raise it to say 100mil then Atletico aren't gonna be sniffing around him :)
you can do this on the bottom of this screen:
View attachment 110687
highlight the player clause that you want to change - then at the bottom there will be a money value that you can change - this should work

i have just started a new game with no real players when i click on any player with fmrte all CA PA are 200 is it a bug

i have just started a new game with no real players when i click on any player with fmrte all CA PA are 200 is it a bug

that shouldn't happen - it would probably be best to start new game

that shouldn't happen - it would probably be best to start new game

just have and i got this

ddddvv.jpg

never seen that - for some reason its not reading your game...

try downloading the latest version of FMRTE

http://fmrte.com/

Last edited:
I tried that Trivaldo, but for some reason, when I change it and click 'save changes', it gives me the message that the changes are saved, I leave that screen and go back to it and his buy back clause is still the same :S Any idea why it's not changing?

I tried that Trivaldo, but for some reason, when I change it and click 'save changes', it gives me the message that the changes are saved, I leave that screen and go back to it and his buy back clause is still the same :S Any idea why it's not changing?
it might not be able to change that in the game - similar thing happens if you try to change name of a stadium on fmrte it lts you change it but doesn't change in game.

you may be chasing a lost cause i'm afraid - hopefully future editions of fmrte will allow these changes

Ah too bad :( Guess I'll have to look for a replacement then.

Football Manager Real Time Editor

its an Editing tool that allows you to modify certain stats while playing your game

i started a new game to test fmrte for fm11 and i've already hit a problem. If i swap players they will show up on each respective team as a loaned player. If i try to play the player i swapped it will say he is out on loan. I've already sent a ticket to Bracasoft but was wondering if you knew maybe what's going on

i started a new game to test fmrte for fm11 and i've already hit a problem. If i swap players they will show up on each respective team as a loaned player. If i try to play the player i swapped it will say he is out on loan. I've already sent a ticket to Bracasoft but was wondering if you knew maybe what's going on

There are bound to be a few bugs at this stage, newer improved versions will be continuosly released when the full game comes out - i'm sure you aren't the only person who has found/reported this problem, if thay are aware of the problem than it will no doubt be worked on for the next version :)

Hello :)

I have Neymar, he's 32, I want him to become a coach when he retires but his future plans say 'Probably won't stay in football when he retires', I've been plaguing hum with advice saying 'Think he would become a good coach' but he doesn't seem interested, is there any way I can edit it on FMRTE?

Thanks, Zeminator x

i don't think there is anything you can do - other than what you are doing, bigging him up - if he doesn't wanna do it he'll just retire and there's nothing me, you or FMRTE can do about it :'(

thanks for the kiss haha

First post here, hello, lol.

I posted this on another forum today but no replies, and there's like 3 attachments, so I thought may aswell post the link for the thread, scroll up when you get onto the page.

http://www.fmrte.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=566&pid=3442#pid3442

Basically, this problem seems to be happening for absolutely no reason. Any help would be much appreciated. 2d remember, not 3d.