this is true but it only has conventional hair colours - he wanted to give someone blue hair...
presumably he made up his gran as one of his players

She could play left back for Liverpool no problems.

I have a question mate.I want Mame Biram Diouf on loan to Cockfosters.How do I do that?
cant as such...

but you could swap him with a player you dont want so he's in your squad

then when he's in your squad, not during a transfer window offer him to clubs, then accept offers and let him sign for someone else (as long as it not during transfer window then he wont leave straight away)

then go back into fmrte on his profile and there should be a future transfer set... this will say going to the club he's agreed to go to with a date set for next transfer window... if you change the date then he will stay at your club longer and nobody will bid for him because he has already agreed a contract with the other team... so if you wanted you could set his future transfer date to ten years time, then you'll have him for ten years... if you get ****** off with him after a couple of seasons and want him to go, just change the date again to something closer and he'll leave sooner... also if you wanted you could change the price he goes for...
and, while he's at your club, change his contract dteails wages down to something low - he wont ever ask for a new contract with the future transfer agreed..

just to mention the color editing one last time: It's pretty pathetic. I originally went into the editor to mod Michael Bradley's hair, he's bald as a bean like his dad, but he has brown hair in the game. So i go to change it and there's no skin tone available for hair color. That's when i figured i'd maybe do something else interesting color-wise, but there were no other interesting colors either, even the blond is a greenish brown.
Obviously it's not a huge deal, but there are so many players that dye their hair etc that it would be fun to add. It's just another way to customise your team, personally i love getting all the addons- logos, banners, kits, skins, facepacks,balls,goalposts, im a detail and stat junkie!

just to mention the color editing one last time: It's pretty pathetic. I originally went into the editor to mod Michael Bradley's hair, he's bald as a bean like his dad, but he has brown hair in the game. So i go to change it and there's no skin tone available for hair color. That's when i figured i'd maybe do something else interesting color-wise, but there were no other interesting colors either, even the blond is a greenish brown.
Obviously it's not a huge deal, but there are so many players that dye their hair etc that it would be fun to add. It's just another way to customise your team, personally i love getting all the addons- logos, banners, kits, skins, facepacks,balls,goalposts, im a detail and stat junkie!

there is a clear box for the baldies :D

is it clear? it looks grey to me, ill try it!

View attachment 105856
here shown is the menu of hair colours, the bottom two look like they are grey - the second bottom one is actually grey and the very bottom one is clear - clear one at the bottom will make them bald

Is there any way to edit the 3D kits of a team using FMRTE? I can find ways to change the text and 2D kits etc. Just wondering since I'm using StuW's update and he's updated the 2D kits, but they still use the old 3D kits. So, for example, FM thinks my away kit is blue, when in 3D view it's yellow.

Is there any way to edit the 3D kits of a team using FMRTE? I can find ways to change the text and 2D kits etc. Just wondering since I'm using StuW's update and he's updated the 2D kits, but they still use the old 3D kits. So, for example, FM thinks my away kit is blue, when in 3D view it's yellow.

see page one, posts 18 and 20 should help :)

see page one, posts 18 and 20 should help :)

Oops, had missed post 20 and presumed that since it all looked set up nicely it wouldn't make a difference. Went and edited the kits and colours etc to better represent my own, had a fight with the config file to stop it showing random 3d kits and hopefully have it sorted now, thanks.

EDIT: Still showing the yellow kits in game, despite me changing every colour and saving changes after each piece, could it be something to do with it being licensed / having the sponsor on it? The keeper away kit is the one showing in FMRTE though.

Last edited:
Hi

Can anyone please tell me how i can edit my current pitch dimensions using fmrte? Is it possible to change pitch dimension when the season is ongoing?

Okay, so i got FMRTE yesterday and i'm wondering, what does Freeze do? Stop them gettin older!

Okay, so i got FMRTE yesterday and i'm wondering, what does Freeze do? Stop them gettin older!
If you freeze a player his attributes and current ability will stay as they are regardless of training, injury or age...
they will still age normally - but their stats wont drop while frozen

If you freeze a player his attributes and current ability will stay as they are regardless of training, injury or age...
they will still age normally - but their stats wont drop while frozen

Will they get better, say for a 19 year old?

Will they get better, say for a 19 year old?
no they will stay as they are when you froze the player, there isnt any point freezing a player who hasn't reached their potential yet

Just a couple of quick questions, as I only downloaded the FMRTE today. Apologies if these are horrifically obvious.

I've having a laugh editing certain attributes, but I'm trying to edit the acceleration of one of my DCs and the box is surrounded by a little red box which lets me change the value in the editor but it doesn't affect him in-game. Any thoughts?

Additionally, I am trying to give myself some extra money to throw around and clear the debt of my club. I go to their finances bit on the editor, change the repayments so that the amount outstanding is £0 and the expire date to tomorrow in game time, save this, but it does nothing. Any suggestions?

One last thing - if you use the Freeze button the player won't get any better, but if you don't freeze it and up his stats then they'll return to lower than their original values so his CA will go down, yes?

Thanks for any help I may receive!

I was also going to ask, in the Hidden Attributes section, what does 'Imp Matches' mean? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Trivaldo I got another Q for you, no quiz this time, just FMRTE...LOL

Is it possible, to turn a Manager, into Player/Manager?

Just a couple of quick questions, as I only downloaded the FMRTE today. Apologies if these are horrifically obvious.

I've having a laugh editing certain attributes, but I'm trying to edit the acceleration of one of my DCs and the box is surrounded by a little red box which lets me change the value in the editor but it doesn't affect him in-game. Any thoughts?

Additionally, I am trying to give myself some extra money to throw around and clear the debt of my club. I go to their finances bit on the editor, change the repayments so that the amount outstanding is £0 and the expire date to tomorrow in game time, save this, but it does nothing. Any suggestions?

One last thing - if you use the Freeze button the player won't get any better, but if you don't freeze it and up his stats then they'll return to lower than their original values so his CA will go down, yes?

Thanks for any help I may receive!

I was also going to ask, in the Hidden Attributes section, what does 'Imp Matches' mean? Thanks!

Make sure you save after changes then refresh/proceed game.
Try changing debt to £1 and expiry date to start of next month
If you change attributes but dont increase CA/PA stats likely to drop
Imp Match = how well they play in big games ie Derby/cup finals