Trivaldo's Sports Quiz

Nick gone offline...

Ok, ice hockey.
what year was ice hockey first played at the olympics?

1920 summer olympics?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Beat me by a min

your question ravenie

Is there any time limit for posting questions? Dont know 30 min, a day, a week?;)

I'll let you have that nick, nobody is going to get it exactly without MrGoogle's help...
Burnett was half right:

In October 2004, during qualifying for the UK Championship, Jamie Burnett achieved a 148 against Leo Fernandez, becoming the first player to achieve a break of more than 147 in professional competition. He took the brown as the free ball and then potted the brown again, followed by the 15 reds with 12 blacks, two pinks and a blue, then the six colours

Your go Nick :)

Didn't Jamie Cope also get a 148 a couple of seasons back?

Tivaldo, Ravenie seems to have gone, I got a question in mind for a couple of min....

Who is ranked as Nr.1 in Polo? And name at least 2 of the 3 polo championships where you can actually find at least 2 teams competing with 40 Pt Handicap (that means every player has 10pt handicap)

Sorry, when I meant Nr. 1 I meant player.

Either way, if you meant team, it was wrong.

Trivaldo's

Sports Quiz

How it works:
Somebody will ask a question and the user who gets
the correct answer will post the next question.
The user who asks the question has to 'like' the post with the
first correct answer so we know who asks next question...
simple

Please try to avoid obscure sports or ridiculous questions, this is
NOT a competition, it is purely for fun..
I suggest the following sports:
Football, Rugby Union/League, Snooker, Tennis,
Darts, Motogp, Boxing, Touring Cars, Formula One,
UFC, Golf, Cricket....

Enjoy,

Triv(H)
I feel that polo is quite obscure

That depends on everyone´s knowledge and where you are from.... I felt Snooker was obscure, but didnt mind....

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

World and Euro?

Nope, both are restricted. I believe the World Championship is restricted to 14 if I am not mistaken