Trivaldo's Sports Quiz

Must have been 1970 and Uraguay. Looking at the group results on wiki it must have been Sweden that went out.

Hopefully that will be right, or else I just looked through the groups for nothing. (ye I am that sad, it is 2,30 in the morning and have nothing to do.)

Must have been 1970 and Uraguay. Looking at the group results on wiki it must have been Sweden that went out.

Hopefully that will be right, or else I just looked through the groups for nothing. (ye I am that sad, it is 2,30 in the morning and have nothing to do.)

sweden got knocked out on goal difference not avarage

i respect you m8

west germany knocked out turkey in 1954 swiss word cup on goal average i think

EDIT: this is wrong...

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

1962 world cup in Chile, England qualified second in group 4 at the expense of third placed Argentina on Goal Average

Last edited:
haha eventually...

ok which country was the first african country to qualify for the world cup, and what year and host nation

Please dont do cricket..... for some funny reason I expect a F1 Q

Which fellow American said with Arnold Palmer that his 1995 British Open would be his last?

Jack Nicklaus?

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

John Daly?

Correct, was please don't do cricket a swerve ball:D

Nicklaus was right

This one should be easy.... Football

What does "El Maracanazo" refer to?

uruguay beating brazil in 1930 world cup final

I really have no clue on cricket, dont even understand the game...

1950 World Cup final between Uruguay and Brazil. Uruguay beat Brazil 2-1, even though Brazil were host of that World Cup. Still to this day they label that final as a catastrophe, Uruguay pulled off a upset. When a certain player named Pele helped start the reign of Brazil from 1958. It is believed that 200,000 people were in attendance.

uruguay beating brazil in 1930 world cup final

Not quite right....check your answer

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

1950 World Cup final between Uruguay and Brazil. Uruguay beat Brazil 2-1, even though Brazil were host of that World Cup. Still to this day they label that final as a catastrophe, Uruguay pulled off a upset. When a certain player named Pele helped start the reign of Brazil from 1958. It is believed that 200,000 people were in attendance.

Well done. Trivaldo you said 1930, maybe it was a lapsus. Anyway, Brazil was 1-0 ahead, and let 2 goals in for major stunner in World Cup. This one, and the Germany 3-2 Hungary, are considered as miracles in the football communities

What was the first game of the 2006/7 season and with what result and who scored, football