Trivaldo's Sports Quiz

to be honest neither have I, Wunzigan you said you had a good one, u ask

I do

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

The world cup trophy was stolen a couple of times. However, the first time it got stolen it was later found by a dog. Give me the name and the breed of the dog.

Well I figured it was a rather well known thing, apparently not though :p

In the 1986 World Cup Quarter Final match against England, Maradona scored the infamous 'Hand of God' goal for Argentina. In what minute was it scored?

Must have been in the 2nd half, around 5th and 10th minute of the 2nd half, not sure, the 2nd goal came just a few minutes afterwards

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I must guess, 50 min?

I would have gone later 51, then 52, then 53, until I got it, LOL

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

World Cup

In 1986, the World Cup was hosted in Mexico. However it was originally planned to be hosted in another country. Which one? And why has it been moved to Mexico?

It must be during the 1954 or 58 WC...not sure

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

So, I remember West Germany got 8 in by Hungary, and another 3 by Austria in WC54,

Unless France did more damage to other teams in 58, I will stick with Germany in WC54.... 11 goals for sure, 16 total?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Wait, they 8 goals in the first game, 2 more against Hungary in the final, plus 3 from Austria, makes 13 minimum, well, yes 16, maybe?

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Less than 16? 15? 14?

It must be during the 1954 or 58 WC...not sure

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

So, I remember West Germany got 8 in by Hungary, and another 3 by Austria in WC54,

Unless France did more damage to other teams in 58, I will stick with Germany in WC54.... 11 goals for sure, 16 total?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Wait, they 8 goals in the first game, 2 more against Hungary in the final, plus 3 from Austria, makes 13 minimum, well, yes 16, maybe?

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Less than 16? 15? 14?
I don't know which answer your sticking with so to make things simple, just say the overall o_O

Is it the goals or the team that is wrong?

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

What you ask is in a single World Cup, or total Combined?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

If its in a single World Cup, then I go again, West Germany, 14 goals in 1954, for the combined, I will have to check

Is it the goals or the team that is wrong?

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

What you ask is in a single World Cup, or total Combined?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

If its in a single World Cup, then I go again, West Germany, 14 goals in 1954, for the combined, I will have to check
single World Cup
it's the same year but different country.

Back