Trying To Win (with) The Pools - A Hartlepool United Story

Is he?? lol lol lol

Just heard Man Utd are going in for Ander Herrera and had 2 bids rejected.

HOLD ON TO HIM BILBAO!!!!! NEED HIM FOR FM14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only for Bilbao, for people who hate Man U and don't want them to get any better.
Btw, Connors and Chabaloah look awesome.

images

PRE-SEASON

A quiet summer. We nearly spent the same as we took in which is a change although I still have £15m burning a hole in my pocket! lol

In my head going into the summer I wanted a new LB, backup keeper and possibly a CM and I went out and got all of them easily enough. I even got my first choice summer signing which was nice.....

--

PLAYERS IN

........and that was Luke Shaw. I couldnt agree personal terms to complete a £22m deal and then he signed a new contract and somehow immediately Southampton accepted a £15m bid lol.
View attachment 473640

My next major signings were on loan and both came in from PSG. Moussa Sissoko and Nicolas Gaitan arrived as did a young Italian from AC Milan who will provide cover.
View attachment 473635View attachment 473634View attachment 473633

Finally as backup I brought in these prospects for a total of £5m. The Brazilian CB didnt get a work permit so is out on loan at Oostende.
View attachment 473628View attachment 473626View attachment 473625View attachment 473624

--

PLAYERS OUT

Hamdan Al-Kamali (79/3) was the biggest departure as he went to Hannover for £10m while Connor Wickham left to join Wolves for £5.75m. Considering I signed both on free transfers that is not bad!!!!

Sadly Jordan Clarke (166/2) has left to join QPR for £1.3m - he was one of my first signings in my first season. Mlinaric left to join Norwich for the same fee while Guindo and Fardeau left for small fees.

Kieran Gibbs left to join QPR on loan for a paltry £180K while Souayah returned to Oostende to get his work permit. Ford and Stratford also left on loan.

--

SUMMARY

Shaw will obviously be my LB, I will move Schwartz back to CB in place of Baldwin and Sissoko will come into CM. Gaitan will have to battle it out with Kakuta for the LW spot. I have promoted Basic to the first team as backup to Connors.

Obviously I want to win another trophy to keep that record going but a top 4 finish is crucial. Regarding the Champions League I hope to qualify for the Group Stage and finish at least 3rd in our group depending on our draw.

It will be much tougher in the league this season I fear as there have been some huge transfer deals happening. I will post them in the next update once the transfer window is shut.

Nice transfers there, hopefully you could challenge for the title.

images

AUGUST

FA Community Shield
Hartlepool United 2 (Kalas og28, Basic 70)
Manchester United 1 (Bernard 26)

We had 4 shots with 2 on target while they had 15 attempts so we were lucky here. This of course keeps up my record of a trophy every season!!!

--

Hartlepool United 5 (Adryan 2, Basic 46, 87, Chalobah 64, 86)

Manchester United 2 (Lucas Piazon 14, 78)

What a way to kickoff the league campaign!!!! This game was fairly even as we both had 11 attempts but we hit the target a few more times.

--

UEFA Champions League Playoff 1st Leg

Hartlepool United 4 (Adryan 25, Chalobah 37, 54, Basic 75)
Dynamo Kiev 0

This will do!!!! Group Stages look imminent. Where Chalobah's goals are coming from is beyond me.

--

Norwich City 0
Hartlepool United 2 (Basic 67, Chalobah 86)

We are just a 2 man team obviously lol - this is stupid.

--

UEFA Champions League Playoff 2nd Leg

Dynamo Kiev 2 (Doroshenko 45, Mehmedi 82)
Hartlepool United 2 (Basic 12, Selin og60)

(Hartlepool United win 6-2 on aggregate)

I played a backup side here since we were already through.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Man Utd2-1KeanMarcelinho
Schwartz
Chalobah*
HoldenSissokoIgor Augusto
James
Kakuta
AdryanBasicPedrinho, Ward, Sinclair, Baldwin, Fueyo
Man Utd5-2KeanMarcelinho
SchwartzChalobah* 2HoldenSissokoIgor Augusto
James
KakutaAdryan
Basic 2
Pedrinho, Fueyo
D. Kiev4-0
Kean
Marcelinho
Schwartz
Chalobah* 2
Holden
Sissoko
Igor Augusto
James
Kakuta
Adryan
Basic
Pedrinho, Ward, Gaitan
Nor
2-0
Kean
Marcelinho
Schwartz
Chalobah*
Holden
Sissoko
Pedrinho
James
Kakuta
Adryan
Basic
Gaitan, Sinclair, Ward
D. Kiev2-2
Kean
Ward
Baldwin
Mahon
Holden
Tucker
Pedrinho
Sinclair
Gaitan
Joao Paulo
Basic
Vergara, Fueyo, McKinney

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
NATHANIEL CHALOBAH

View attachment 473584

--

SUMMARY

A fantastic start to the season as we win the Community Shield, thump Man Utd in the league and qualify for the group stages of the Champions League although we probably wont be in there for long as we have been drawn in a group alongside Bayern Munich, Inter Milan and Anderlecht!!

This month was all about 2 players - Chalobah and Basic. Chalobah always performs well but now he has added goals to his games while Basic got his first run in the side while Connors was injured and scored in every game!

I am annoyed however that I didnt add anyone else to my squad. The draw for the Champions League group stages was made on deadline day and somehow I didnt get a chance to bid for anyone so my £13m will be kept for a rainy day lol.

Anywho regarding the Premiership transfers here is the top lot........
View attachment 473575View attachment 473573

Another interesting one was Wayne Rooney signing for Hull City Tigers for £3.5m.

Finally, I was delighted to see Luke James win his first cap for England - from League 2 to full international!!!!

--

images

POLAND

Friendly

Poland 1 (Krychowiak 12)
Slovenia 3 (Matavz 15, Ilicic 12, Mrak 36pen)

On holiday for this as usual - dont care - still basic in Polish

Last edited:
images

SEPTEMBER

UEFA European Super Cup
Barcelona 0
Hartlepool United 0
(AET Barcelona win 4-3 on penalties)

Hartlepool drawing with Barcelona lol - that is crazy. We were the better team and the penalty shoot-out was awful as we missed 5 to their 4. I think its our first penalty shoot-out defeat too!

--

Everton 1 (Mirallas 77)
Hartlepool United 2 (Kakuta 15, Chalobah 70)

Chalobah isnt playing up front - HONEST!!! A nice win.

--

UEFA Champions League Group E

Hartlepool United 2 (James 9, 47)
Anderlecht 0

If we are to get through this group we had to win this and we duly did. They have a decent regen striker who had an equaliser disallowed.

--

Swansea City 0
Hartlepool United 2 (Chalobah 10, Connors 24)

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 61, Pedrinho 73)
Tottenham Hotspur 1 (Aboubakar 42)

Both sides went into this game with 100% records but it was us who managed to keep ours going after a fine 2nd half performance.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 36, James 90pen)
Wolverhampton Wanderers 0

6 wins out of 6 in the league now.

--

LINEUPS

OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Barc0-0KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahMahonSissokoIgor AugustoJames
KakutaAdryanBasicSinclair, Fueyo
Eve2-1
KeanMarcelinho*
SchwartzChalobah
ShawSissoko
Igor AugustoJames
Kakuta
AdryanConnors-
And2-0
Kean
Marcelinho
Schwartz
Chalobah
Shaw
Sissoko
Igor Augusto
James* 2
Kakuta
Adryan
Connors
Ward, Basic, Gaitan
Swan2-0
Kean
Marcelinho
Schwartz
Chalobah*
Shaw
Sissoko
Igor Augusto
James
Kakuta
Adryan
Connors
Gaitan, Sinclair
Spurs2-1
Kean
Marcelinho
Schwartz
Chalobah
Shaw
Sissoko*
Igor Augusto
James
Kakuta
Adryan
Connors
Pedrinho, Gaitan
Wolves2-0
Kean
Ward
Schwartz
Baldwin*
Shaw
Pedrinho
Igor Augusto
James
Gaitan
Kakuta
Connors
Holden, Tucker

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
NATHANIEL CHALOBAH
View attachment 473517
--

SUMMARY

Another great month - when youre only non-victory is a penalty shoot-out defeat to Barcelona then you know you have had a good month. Chalobah wasnt quite as prolific this month but he still got a couple while Connors has carried on his form from last season.

Lets hope the form continues!!!!!

View attachment 473516

--

images

POLAND

FIFA World Cup Quals Group 1

Albania 1 (Sulimani 71)
Poland 4 (Blaszczykowski 26, 35, Mierzejewski 33, Wolski 57)

--

Slovakia 1 (Gajdosik 27)

Poland 1 (Lewandowski 15)

I am enjoying these holidays lol - 2nd place in the group is secured

View attachment 473515

Wouldn't suprise me if you won the quadruple XD Can we see a screenshot of Luke James? Will be interesting to see just how well he's developed?

Good effort on last season! Crazy times ahead for the 'Pool. Looking good for this season already. All the best.

images

OCTOBER

Inter Milan 2 (Eriksen 34, Kirchhoff 56)
Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 42, Chalobah 90)

WHAT A POINT!!!!!!! In the end we were unlucky not to win as Gaitan had a goal disallowed that would have put us 2-1 up. Marcelinho got sent-off but we still managed a last minute equaliser.

--

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

Fulham 2 (McCarthy 18, McAlinden 51)
Hartlepool United 1 (Mahon 3)

Not happy to lose this game at all - having won the competition the last 2 years and to go out to Fulham is not acceptable.

--

Hartlepool United 1 (Sissoko 64)

Fulham 0

Revenge - although it should have been more comfortable as they had a man sent-off in the first half.

--

Cardiff City 2 (Watt 41, Hoban 45)
Hartlepool United 2 (Chalobah 65, Sissoko 73)

Our 100% start to the league campaign is over and while I am pleased to get a point after being 2-0 down they only had 3 shots on target so we really should have won.

--

Hartlepool United 1 (Adryan 61)
Bayern Munich 3 (Mandzukic 23, 34, Javi Martinez 37)

Comfortably beaten - not sure if I am disappointed or not lol

--

Manchester City 1 (Aguero 80)

Hartlepool United 1 (Kakuta 52)

How we got a point here I dont know. Aguero missed 2 penalties and they completely dominated but we were resilient and held on for a point.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Inter
2-2KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahHoldenSissokoIgor AugustoGaitanKakutaAdryanConnorsMahon, Sinclair
Ful1-2KeanMarcelinhoBaldwinCastrillonMahonPedrinhoTuckerJamesSinclairMcKinneyBasicLamacraft, Dimosthenous
Ful1-0KeanWardSchwartzChalobahHoldenSissoko*Igor AugustoJamesKakutaAdryanConnorsBasic, Sinclair, Donatelli
Card2-2
KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobah*
HoldenSissoko
Igor Augusto
JamesKakuta
AdryanConnors
Pedrinho, Basic, Gaitan
Bayern1-3
Kean
Ward
Schwartz
Chalobah
Holden
Sissoko
Pedrinho
James
Kakuta
Adryan
Connors
Tucker, Mahon
Man City
1-1
Kean
Marcelinho
Schwartz
Chalobah
Holden
Sissoko
Pedrinho
James
Kakuta
Adryan
Connors
-

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
MOUSSA SISSOKO

View attachment 473352

--

SUMMARY

Only 1 win this month!!!! It was a difficult month with games against Man City, Bayern and Inter so we werent going to win all of them. I am however annoyed by our Capital One Cup exit after winning it the last 2 seasons.

We got a new feeder club in the shape of Tromso while I got offered the Holland job but rejected it as I am not fluent in Polish yet lol

View attachment 473351

--

images

POLAND

FIFA World Cup Quals Group 1

Poland 3 (Lewandowski 28, 84, 88)

Germany 0

WOW - obviously being on holiday I cant take much credit. Polanski got sent-off and we scored 2 goals afterwards somehow!

--

Malta 0
Poland 1 (Glik 15)

Into the play-offs we go where we will play Croatia - I still have learnt only basic Polish.

images

Hartlepool marina apparently

NOVEMBER

Hartlepool United 4 (Marcelinho 29, Schwartz 37, Connors 57, 89)
Queens Park Rangers 2 (Le Fondre 66, Gosling 72)

2 more defenders get in amongst the goals lol - Adryan got 3 assists.

--

Bayern Munich 2 (Kroos 68, Schweinsteiger 90)
Hartlepool United 0

This could have been 10-0 lol

--

Hartlepool United 4 (Kakuta 32, 44, Basic 38, Baldwin 90)
Ipswich Town 2 (Mackie 22, Cook 87)

I pretty much had to play a backup side here but we easily beat the bottom side.

--

Arsenal 3 (Belfodil 8, 19, Djordjevic 48)

Hartlepool United 0

Our unbeaten start to the league campaign comes to a shuddering halt - a very poor performance which seen Chalobah get sent-off at the death.

--

Sunderland 2 (Altidore 38, Pappa 78)

Hartlepool United 3 (Basic 14, Adryan 35, 81)

Back to winning ways. They had a goal disallowed in the 1st minute and we took advantage to surge into a 2 goal lead which we duly threw away but fortunately Adryan struck the winner.

--

Anderlecht 2 (Peeters 59, Suarez 90)
Hartlepool United 5 (Basic 1, Igor Augusto 22, Chalobah 35, Kakuta 46, Tesfaye 69)

We had to win this to have a chance of qualifying. Only a win at home to Inter will make us qualify but we will be at least in the Europa League after Christmas.

Tesfaye came off the bench to score - possibly the first Ethiopian to score in the Champions League?

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMCST
SUBS
QPR
4-2
Kean
Marcelinho
Schwartz
Chalobah
Holden
Sissoko
Igor Augusto
James
Kakuta
Adryan*
Connors 2
-
Bayern
0-2
Kean
Marcelinho
Schwartz
Chalobah
Holden
Sissoko
Igor Augusto
James
Kakuta
Adryan
Connors
Baldwin, Ward, Pedrinho
Ips
4-2
Kean
Ward
Schwartz
Baldwin
Holden
Pedrinho
Tucker
Sinclair
Gaitan
Kakuta* 2
Basic
Castrillon, McKinney, Dimosthenous
Ars
0-3
Kean
Ward
Schwartz
Chalobah
Mahon
Sissoko
Igor Augusto
James
Gaitan
Adryan
Connors
Pedrinho, Basic, Sinclair
Sun
3-2
Kean
Ward
Schwartz
Baldwin
Shaw
Sissoko
Igor Augusto
James
Kakuta
Adryan* 2
Basic
Lamacraft
And
5-2
Kean
Ward
Schwartz
Chalobah
Holden
Sissoko
Igor Augusto
James
Sinclair
Kakuta*
Basic
Tesfaye, Fueyo, Tucker

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
GAEL KAKUTA

View attachment 473333

--

SUMMARY

A better month this. We did suffer a few defeats but we got some good wins also and banged in a few goals also. We are level top in the Premiership and will keep battling away. My first XI is good enough but it is the depth of the squad that is weaker compared to other sides.

Things are going reasonably well all round though!

View attachment 473332

--

images

POLAND

FIFA World Cup Quals Play-Off 1st Leg

Poland 3 (Lewandowski 17, 56, Rybus 45)
Croatia 0

--

2nd Leg

Croatia 2 (Modric 65, Kranjcar 90)
Poland 0

(Poland win 3-2 on aggregate)

Another weeks holiday for myself and my team did well to qualify but I dont care. What I do care about however is THAT I AM NOW FLUENT IN POLISH!!!!!!!!

Do I stay for the World Cup or not though?

--

images

KRIS STUART APPOINTED CROATIA MANAGER

NO WAY!!!! I hated managing Poland and when we knocked Croatia out they sacked their manager so I decided to jump on board. Sure they wont be at the World Cup but they have some great players.

To be honest I may just leave after some jobs come up after the World Cup anyway but only if it is a job that really excites me.

The first thing I did was persuade Luka Modric to come out of international retirement.

Last edited:
can we get a screenshot of your tactic and team instructions please

Think he plays a 4-2-3-1 player roles to suit the players. Fluid attacking, shorter passing, more expressive, press more, more roaming

images

DECEMBER

Hartlepool United 1 (Basic 50)

Liverpool 1 (M'Vila 83)

Disappointed to concede late on but a draw is a fair outcome. They had a goal disallowed too. Unfortunately Sissoko got injured for us and will be out for 3 months.

--

Hartlepool United 4 (Basic 12, Adryan 70, James 90, 90+3pen)

Aston Villa 1 (Buttner 9)

Two last minute goals added a bit of extra gloss to the scoreline - a good win.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Adryan 21, 62)
Inter Milan 2 (Cornelius 58, Icardi 77)

Disappointed not to win considering we took the lead twice but hey ho - we now have the chance to retain the Europa League.

--

Southampton 0

Hartlepool United 0

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Kakuta 85, Connors 88)

Hull City Tigers 1 (Parker 87)

A crazy last 5min!!!

--

Stoke City 1 (Rhodes 9)

Hartlepool United 1 (Sinclair 50)

Always a difficult game away to Stoke so a decent point I suppose but title winners win here. Gaitan got injured and is out for 2 months so that is a minor blow.

--

Chelsea 2 (Smalling 61, Lewandowski 72)
Hartlepool United 2 (Schwartz 13, Sinclair 66)

Chelsea are struggling (again) and have just sacked their manager (again) but with their squad this is a good point - especially after Igor Augusto got sent-off.

--

LINEUPS

OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Liv1-1KeanWard*SchwartzChalobahShawSissoko
Igor Augusto
JamesKakuta
AdryanBasicSinclair, Tucker, Pedrinho
Villa4-1KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahShawPedrinhoTuckerJames* 2
KakutaAdryan
Basic
Joao Paulo, Mahon, Holden
Inter2-2KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahShawPedrinhoTuckerJamesKakutaAdryan 2Basic-
South0-0KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobah*ShawPedrinhoTuckerJamesKakutaJoao PauloConnorsPedrinho, Kakuta, Connors
Hull2-1KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahShaw*AdryanTuckerJamesGaitanKakutaConnors-
Stoke1-1KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahShawAdryanPedrinhoJamesGaitanKakutaConnorsSinclair
Chel2-2KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahShawPedrinhoIgor AugustoJamesSinclairAdryan*ConnorsBaldwin, Ward, Tucker

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
ADRYAN
View attachment 473282

--

SUMMARY

An unbeaten month is always good but we drew 5 and only won 2. We are however 1 of the 3 teams challenging for the title and my next 2 games are against the other 2 away from home!!!!

I have decided to cancel Gaitan's loan at the club as he isnt a first pick and is out for a while. Sissoko will stay however. I may look to strengthen my squad in the window but we shall see what happens. I have lined up a youngster to come in already.

In the Europa League we have been drawn against Ajax so that should be an even game. I am naturally disappointed to go out of the Champions League but considering the quality of the teams that we were put up against there is no shame in going out early.

View attachment 473277

Page 14 - nothing has changed apart from the players and changing the roles to suit each individual. Although there are exceptions lol

images

JANUARY

Manchester United 0

Hartlepool United 1 (Kakuta 23)

WHAT A WIN!!!!! We got the goal and just held on for dear life as they battered us but we held on.

--

FA Cup 3rd Round

Hartlepool United 2 (Holden 19, 86)
Ipswich Town 2 (Slew 13, Bentley 75pen)

Naturally I am disappointed not to win but I did play a backup side up against a Premiership team. Holden scored twice - what is that all about?

--

Tottenham Hotspur 2 (Milanov 40, 89pen)

Hartlepool United 1 (Sinclair 79pen)

I have no complaints as we were awful and didnt deserve to equalise. Still ****** off to lose so late though.

--

Hartlepool United 1 (Adryan 39)

Norwich City 0

--

FA Cup 3rd Round Replay
Ipswich Town 0
Hartlepool United 2 (Basic 28, Sinclair 78)

--

FA Cup 4th Round

Hartlepool United 1 (Mahon 73)

Newcastle United 1 (Hooper 35)

Meh - we will try again in the replay. Newcastle have Alan Shearer back as manager.

--

Hartlepool United 1 (de Bruin 46)
Everton 0

We win but it should have been far more comfortable. de Bruin got a debut goal from AMC which was nice. Kakuta had a goal disallowed.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Man Utd1-0KeanWard*SchwartzBaldwinHoldenPedrinhoTuckerFueyoSinclairKakutaConnorsMahon, Joao Paulo
Ips2-2KeanWardMahonBaldwinHolden* 2PedrinhoTuckerFueyoSinclairJoao PauloBasicCastrillon, Lamacraft, Dimosthenous
Spurs1-2KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahShawPedrinhoIgor AugustoJamesKakutaAdryanConnorsSinclair, Basic, Holden
Nor1-0KeanMarcelinho*SchwartzChalobahShawPedrinhoIgor AugustoJamesKakutaAdryanConnorsBasic, Tucker
Ips2-0KeanWardMahonBaldwinHoldenPedrinhoTuckerFueyoSinclair*Joao PauloBasicMcKinney, Castrillon, Dimosthenous
New1-1KeanWardMahonBaldwinHolden*CastrillonTucker FueyoSinclairJoao Paulo
Basic
McKinney, Lamacraft, Donatelli
Eve1-0KeanMarcelinhoSchwartz*
ChalobahShawAdryanIgor AugustoJamesKakutaDe BruinConnorsBasic

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
DARREN HOLDEN
View attachment 473193

--

SUMMARY

Apart from making a meal of the cup games this was a decent month. Sure we lost a top of the table clash against Spurs but we also beat Man Utd at Old Trafford - considering we were in League 2 a few seasons ago that is some achievement.

It was a frustrating transfer window for me. I put in several huge bids for players (£20m+) but couldnt get any of them in for one reason or another. I did however bring in a young Dutch forward, Jan de Bruin for £12m, and he got a debut goal. We havent been hitting the net nowhere near enough so hopefully he will help.
View attachment 473191

I also brought in this guy for much cheapness.
View attachment 473190

Leaving the club was Colin Mulconroy to Aberdeen for £1.5m and Billy Brady on loan.

We are still in the hunt for the title!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 473188

View attachment 473110View attachment 473109View attachment 473107View attachment 473106
some of my more famous staff members

FEBRUARY

Hartlepool United 3 (Basic 64, Connors 65, Zabret og84)

Swansea City 1 (Akpom 86)

The game changed when I made my substitutions and Basic made an immediate impact. Swansea sacked their manager immediately afterwards.

--

Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 (Christensen 13, Gudmundsson 45)
Hartlepool United 2 (Kakuta 63, Schwartz 72)

Good to get a point after being 2 goals down at half-time.

--

Fulham 2 (Necid 7pen, 90pen)
Hartlepool United 2 (Sinclair 25, 45pen)

FFS!!! Another disappointing draw and to make things worse Luke James got injured and is out for pretty much the rest of the season.

--

FA Cup 4th Round Replay

Newcastle United 1 (Sordell 90)
Hartlepool United 3 (Basic 23, 51, Holden 60)

A good win this by my backups. We will play Chelsea in the next round in 1 months time!!!!!

--

UEFA Europa League 1st Round 1st Leg

Ajax 0
Hartlepool United 4 (Schwartz 10, Igor Augusto 18, Connors 34, Basic 43)

WOW!!!! An excellent result and performance. Kakuta got 3 assists before going off injured to be replaced by Basic who immediately scored.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Swan3-1KeanMarcelinhoSchwartz*ChalobahShawAdryanIgor AugustoJames
Kakuta
de BruinConnorsBasic, Sinclair
Wolves2-2KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahShawAdryanIgor AugustoJamesKakutade BruinConnorsBasic, Tucker, Baldwin
Ful2-2KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobahShawAdryanIgor AugustoJamesKakutade BruinConnorsSinclair* 2, Baldwin
New3-1KeanWardBaldwin*MahonHoldenPedrinhoTuckerFueyoSinclairJoao PauloBasic 2Connors
Ajax4-0KeanMarcelinhoSchwartzChalobah*ShawSissokoIgor AugustoSinclairKakuta
AdryanConnorsBasic, Joao Paulo

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
SETH SCHWARTZ
View attachment 473116

--

SUMMARY

We were unbeaten this month which was good but if we are to win the title we cant afford to draw away to Wolves and Fulham. However to offset that we got a magnificent result away to Ajax in the Europa League.

I replaced Paul Hardyman as my assistant manager with Terry McPhillips. He doesnt have as good a coaching skill set as Hardyman but his scouting and tactical attributes are better.
View attachment 473115

Also I forgot to mention last month that my coach and club icon Tommy Miller left the club to take the managers position at Middlesbrough.

View attachment 473114