Trying To Win (with) The Pools - A Hartlepool United Story

images

MAY - END OF SEASON POST

Stoke City 1 (Rhodes 55)
Hartlepool United 1 (Djurovski 4)

Would you believe it - Spurs and Liverpool drew too!!! A missed opportunity.

--

Cardiff City 1 (Cabral 84)

Hartlepool United 1 (Djurovski 5)

Flinders got injured a few days before so missed his first game under my management.

In the end both Spurs and Liverpool won so we wouldnt have got Champions League footy if we had held on to our lead.

--

LINEUPS

OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Stoke
1-1
Flinders
Femenia
Baldwin
Al-Kamali
Holden
Schwartz
Pedrinho
Kakuta
Whelan
Djurovski
Campbell
Lamacraft, Jarju, Tucker
Car
1-1
Siegrist
Femenia
Baldwin
Al-Kamali*
Holden
Schwartz
Pedrinho
James
Kakuta
Djurovski
Connors
Masoud, Tucker, Campbell

--

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 475846
--

FIRST TEAM SQUAD

View attachment 475841
--

PLAYER OF THE SEASON
JACK BALDWIN
View attachment 475845

--

U21 PLAYER OF THE SEASON
JAKE CONNORS
View attachment 475844

--

OTHER

I am the Premiership Manager of the Year!!
Gael Kakuta got the goal of the season
Victoria Park is to be extended by 106 seats lol
Youth and training facilities to be upgraded

--

SUMMARY

Well its safe to say that we took to the Premiership quite well. To finish the season in 6th place and win the Capital One Cup was fantastic. My players are continuing to develop also. Luke James got called into Englands preliminary squad for the upcoming Euros and Seth Schwartz is valued at £12m!!!!

During the season we finally lost our unbeaten home record in the league and Scott Flinders finally missed his first game for me too.

So next season the aim has to be another top 6 finish and a decent run in Europe. We have won a trophy every year under my management so I hope that continues.

Next up is the Euros with Ukraine...............

images

UKRAINE

Pre-Tournament Friendlies

Ukraine 2 (Seleznyov 14, Taison 46)

Switzerland 0

--

Spain 2 (Koke 74, Rodrigo 78)
Ukraine 1 (Milevskyi 66)

--

Cyprus 3 (Stefanou 67, Anastasiou 78, 90)

Ukraine 6 (Yarmolenko 34, Seleznyov 44, Bezus 45, Khacheridi 76, Konoplyanka 83, 86)

3 decent friendlies. Solid against the Swiss, competitive against the Spanish and a good win with lots of goals to boost the confidence against the Cypriots.

--

SQUAD FOR THE EUROS

Goalkeepers
NAME
CLUB
VALUE
CAPS
GOALS
Olexandr Bangura
Dnipro
£2.3m
-
Maxym Koval
Benfica
£13.75m
-
Andriy Pyatov
Shakhtar Donetsk
£3.8m
-

Defenders

NAME
CLUB
VALUE
POS
CAPS
GOALS
Maxym Bilyi
Terek Grozny
£2.9m
DC
-
Bogdan Butko
Shakhtar Donetsk
£6m
D/MR
-
Dmytro Chygrynskyi
Shakhtar Donetsk
£4.8m
DRC
Denis Isakov (R)
Shakhtar Donetsk
£1.8m
DC
-
Eugene Khacheridi
Dynamo Kiev
£6m
DC
Sergiy Kryvtsov
Shakhtar Donetsk
£5.5m
DRC
-
Volodymyr Polyovyi
FC Rostov
£1.3m
D/ML
-
Yaroslav Rakitskyi
AS Monaco
£12m
DLC

Midfielders

NAME
CLUB
VALUE
POS
CAPS
GOALS
Roman Bezus
Dynamo Kiev
£7m
M/AMC
Denys Harmash
Manchester United
£11.5m
M/AMC
Eugene Konoplyanka
Benfica
£20.5m
AML
Denys Kozhanov
Shakhtar Donetsk
£4.6m
M/AMRLC
-
Taras Mykhalyk
Lokomotiv Moscow
£3.9m
MC
Ostap Shachkov (R)
Dnipro
£1.8m
AMR
-
Taras Stepanenko
Shakhtar Donetsk
£8m
MC
Taison
Shakhtar Donetsk
£5.75m
AMLC/ST
Andriy Yarmolenko
Liverpool
£18m
AMRL

Forwards

NAME
CLUB
VALUE
POS
CAPS
GOALS
Artem Milevskyi
Greuther Furth
£1.5m
AMC/ST
Eugene Seleznyov
Getafe
£6m
AMC/ST
Konstantin Vernigorov (R)
Dnipro
£3.3m
AMR/ST
-

(R)= Regen

images

GROUP F

Ukraine 2 (Harmash 58, Stepanenko 84)
Sweden 0

Lineup - Koval, Butko, Chygrynskyi, Khacheridi, Rakitskyi (Polyovyi), Stepanenko, Harmash*, Yarmolenko, Konoplyanka (Kozhanov), Bezus (Taison), Seleznyov

A very good win to kick off the campaign as I think they are the strongest side in the group.

Austria 1-0 Slovakia

--

Slovakia 1 (Nemec 8)

Ukraine 2 (Yarmolenko 3, Harmash 89)

Lineup - Koval, Butko (Kryvtsov), Isakov, Khacheridi, Rakitskyi, Stepanenko, Harmash, Yarmolenko*, Konoplyanka (Milevskyi), Bezus (Taison), Seleznyov

A good win but it should have been far more comfortable as we dominated from start to finish.

Sweden 1-2 Austria

--

Ukraine 4 (Taison 11, Yarmolenko 19, Seleznyov 47, 81)

Austria 4 (Hosiner 51, 57, Alar 66, Schmid 72)

Lineup
- Koval, Butko (Kryvtsov), Chygrynskyi, Khacheridi, Rakitskyi, Bezus, Harmash, Yarmolenko, Konoplyanka, Taison*, Seleznyov

Absolutely raging about this result but we top the group anyway I suppose.

Sweden 2-4 Slovakia

View attachment 475753

images

2ND ROUND

Ukraine 2 (Bezus 42, Konoplyanka 55)

Croatia 1 (Jelavic 40)

Lineup - Koval, Kryvtsov, Chygrynskyi (Bilyi), Khacheridi*, Rakitskyi, Stepanenko, Harmash, Yarmolenko (Shachkov), Konoplyanka, Bezus, Seleznyov (Vernigorov)

Delighted with this win as Croatia have a strong side. Spain up next though...........

Spain 2-1 France
Russia 1-4 Germany
Austria 0-4 Portugal
Czech. Republic 2-1 Greece
Poland 2-1 England
Slovakia 0-4 Belgium
Scotland 0-0P Italy

images

QUARTER FINALS

Spain 3 (Pedro 10, Javi Martinez 33, Llorente 45)
Ukraine 2 (Harmash 5, Bezus 87)

Lineup
- Koval, Butko, Chygrynskyi, Khacheridi, Rakitskyi, Stepanenko (Mykhalyk), Harmash, Yarmolenko (Shachkov), Konoplyanka, Bezus, Seleznyov (Milevskyi)

So close. To be fair we are at a level below the top nations despite our ranking being 6th in the world. Never mind.

Germany 1-3 Portugal
Belgium 1-0 Italy
Czech. Republic 0-2 Poland

--

SEMI FINALS

Portugal 2-1 Belgium
Spain 2-0 Poland

--

FINAL

Portugal 1-3 Spain

At least you went out to the eventual winners, bit gutting that you could of got Poland in the next Round though.

images

KRIS STUART APPOINTED COLOMBIA MANAGER

I resigned after we got knocked out and went in for the jobs with Portugal, Spain and Germany and understandably I didnt get any of them. Bosnia, Poland and Czech. Republic held no interest for me so off to South America I go!!!!!!

With the likes of Falcao, James Rodriguez and a few others we actually have a decent side.

You love a good random International Team!!!

images

PRE-SEASON

This is kinda a half update as the season for us kicks off in late July for the Europa League qualifiers. I still have to bring in several more players but I have been busy strengthening my squad anyways...........

--

PLAYERS IN

I received a transfer budget of £22m and blew half of that (and beat my transfer record by £6.5m) by signing Nathaniel Chalobah from Chelsea for £11m. He will partner Baldwin at CB and should be a rock at the back for many years to come.
View attachment 475666

Also for the first team squad came 2 free transfers in the shape of Scott Sinclair and Connor Wickham. Both will add and improve the strength and depth of my squad. I also arranged to bring in Jake Kean from Blackburn ages ago for £3m. He is a favoured person of Hartlepool after a loan spell earlier in his career and I thought it was a good deal.
View attachment 475665View attachment 475664View attachment 475663

Also coming in was a few regens for a total of £1m.
View attachment 475662View attachment 475661View attachment 475660

--

PLAYERS OUT

Firstly to the players that havent left lol. I rejected a bid from Everton for Femenia for £8m while I cant seem to get rid of Djurovski or Jarju surprisingly.

On their way however was a few backups. Jonny Whelan (87/21) went to Aberdeen for £875K and Steven Hetherington (118/10) went to Doncaster for £475K. Jonathan Franks (84/9) is off to Brentford for £180K while I also received £65K from Dundee United for Angus Gunn.

Masoud (48/15) and Poole (59/11) were released, Tommy Miller retired while I loaned out Siegrist, Guindo, Mlinaric, Fardeau, Ford and Souayah.

--

SUMMARY

Regarding the new signings, Kean is my new keeper, Chalobah will come in at CB and Sinclair LW (at the moment) so Kakuta will move inside to AMC. I still need to bring in a few players so we shall see what changes in my August post.

I think we can challenge for Europe again though providing my players are up to the whole playing on Thursdays and Sundays. What better happen is that Igor Augusto has to contribute. He has great stats and performs well but didnt get a single goal or an assist last season shockingly!!!

--

OTHER NEWS

I get a new contract with a £40K per week wage rise
We will face Stromsgodset in the Europa League

and

images

KRIS STUART APPOINTED POLAND MANAGER

I went to bed last night and thought I would rather learn a different language to Spanish lol (I may end up managing a better Spanish speaking nation later). I was going to go in for Bosnia but that was already taken so Poland it is. They have a few decent players and obviously Lewandowski so we shall see how I go.

Nice transfers and you'll have to hope lewa doesn't get injured!

th

AUGUST

UEFA Europa League 3rd Qual Round 1st leg

Stromsgodset 0
Hartlepool United 3 (Femenia 49, Connors 72, Wickham 79)

This should see us through. Kean, Chalobah and Sinclair made debuts from the start and Wickham, Fueyo and Joao Paulo came off the bench to make theirs.

--

UEFA Europa League 3rd Qual Round 2nd Leg

Hartlepool United 2 (Lamacraft 23, 58)
Stromsgodset 1 (Sagbakken 87)
(Hartlepool United win 5-1 on aggregate)

Needless to say I rested my first picks for this game.

--

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 8, Baldwin 51)
Everton 1 (Armenteros 24)

This was a very even game which could have went either way but we managed to sneak it.

--

UEFA Europa League Playoff 1st Leg

Rangers 2 (Daly 24, Murphy 34)
Hartlepool United 3 (Kakuta 31, 41, Connors 37)

We should have won by more but I am pleased to win having been behind twice.

--

Stoke City 1 (Huth 36)
Hartlepool United 2 (Kakuta 19, Sinclair 78pen)

--

UEFA Europa League Playoff 2nd Leg

Hartlepool United 3 (Fueyo 42, Joao Paulo 69, Wickham 70)
Rangers 1 (Murphy 2)

(Hartlepool United win 6-3 on aggregate)

Again I rested a few players as I thought we would be too strong which proved to be correct.

--

Hartlepool United 1 (Connors 84)
Southampton 0

We made life difficult for ourselves here as we missed a host of chances after Charlie Adam got sent-off for them in the first half.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Strom3-0KeanFemenia*BaldwinAl-KamaliHoldenChalobahTuckerJames
SinclairKakuta
Connors
Wickham, Joao Paulo, Fueyo
Strom2-1FlindersClarkeMahonAl-KamaliMulconroyJoao PauloJarjuFueyoWickhamDjurovskiLamacraft* 2Basic
Ever2-1KeanFemeniaBaldwin*ChalobahHoldenPedrinhoIgor AugustoJamesSinclairKakutaConnorsTucker
Rang3-2KeanClarkeBaldwinChalobahHoldenPedrinhoIgor AugustoJamesSinclairKakuta* 2
Connors
Mahon, Mulconroy
Stoke2-1KeanClarkeBaldwinChalobahHoldenSchwartzPedrinhoJamesSinclair
Kakuta*
ConnorsTucker, Wickham
Rang3-1KeanClarkeMahonHealyMulconroyPedrinhoTuckerFueyo*
Wickham
Joao Paulo
Lamacraft
Basic, McKinney, Collantine
South1-0KeanClarkeBaldwinChalobahHoldenSchwartzTuckerJames
Sinclair
KakutaConnorsMulconroy, Wickham, Lamacraft

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
GAEL KAKUTA
View attachment 475648

--

SUMMARY

Where do I start? lol

What a busy month I had. Sven games played produced seven victories as we have started the season on fire. We got Southend in the League Cup and in the Europa League we will face Dinamo Zagreb, Dynamo Kiev and Sturm Graz.

Transfer wise there were many deals. I sold Kiko Femenia to Wolfsburg for £12.75m which is all profit. He wanted to leave earlier and when I offered him a new contract he wanted a minimum release fee of £4.5m!!! The other departees were all on loan - Tesfaye, Djurovski, Healy, Stratford and Schmidt.

Now for the incomings. To replace Femenia I brought in Joel Ward from Crystal Palace for £7.5m. I had found an amazing Brazilian but was quoted £37m for him! I also had a long standing agreement to bring in young Peruvian Roberto Castrillon for £325K.
View attachment 475638View attachment 475637

Then on deadline day I brought in Kieran Gibbs from Arsenal for £3.3m and Samir Nasri on loan from Man City. He was available for £500K but his wage demands were atronomical so I paid a £2m loan fee and 20% of his wages.
View attachment 475636View attachment 475635

Those deals took my total transfer spend to £26m having recouped nearly £15m. I am pleased with te balance of my squad. I have a strong English spine in the shape of Kean/Flinders, Baldwin, Chalobah, Gibbs, Holden, Clarke, Ward, Connors, Sinclair, James and Wickham.

View attachment 475633

--

images

POLAND

Friendly

Poland 4 (Wolski 24, 25, Salamon 39, 90)

U.S.A. 2 (Chandler 43, Altidore 57)

images

SEPTEMBER

Hull City Tigers 1 (Berisha 47)
Hartlepool United 1 (James 90)

Our first points dropped this season but we sneaked a point thanks to our only shot on target.

--

UEFA Europa League Group J

Dynamo Kiev 3 (Ideye 2, Bezus 9, Mehmedi 76)
Hartlepool United 4 (Connors 8, Sinclair 39, 63, Joao Paulo 83)

While selecting my side I noticed that I forgot to register Joel Ward stupidly!!

In the end we came out on top in a 7 goal thriller. Dynamo have a decent side and Bezus is a great player but we just had enough to beat them.

--

Hartlepool United 1 (Connors 40)
Aston Villa 1 (Vuckic 44)

The result was kinda disappointing but worse was that Baldwin got injured and is out for 3 months.

--

Capital One Cup 3rd Round

Southend United 0
Hartlepool United 2 (Mahon 108, Basic 118)
AET

My backups made hard work of this but we make it through.

--

Chelsea 4 (Lewandowski 10pen, 44, Chalobah og47, Oscar 56)
Hartlepool United 2 (Sinclair 41pen, 65)

3 league games without a win is a worry as we give Chelsea their first league win of the season.

--

Hartlepool United 1 (Lamacraft 42)
SK Sturm Graz 0

I would have preferred a bigger winning margin but I played a backup side so it was understandable that we didnt win by 3 or 4.

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Hull1-1KeanWard*BaldwinChalobahGibbs
Schwartz
PedrinhoJamesSinclairNasriConnorsTucker, Holden
Kiev4-3KeanClarkeBaldwinChalobahGibbsTuckerPedrinhoJamesSinclair* 2Nasri
ConnorsLamacraft, Holden, Joao Paulo
Villa1-1KeanWardBaldwinChalobahGibbsPedrinhoIgor AugustoJamesSinclairKakutaConnorsMahon, Nasri, Joao Paulo
S'end2-0FlindersClarkeMahonChalobahHoldenTucker
Joao PauloFueyoWickhamMcKinneyLamacraftBasic, Mulconroy
Chel2-4
Kean
Ward
Schwartz
ChalobahGibbsNasriIgor AugustoJamesSinclair 2
Kakuta
ConnorsClarke, Pedrinho
Sturm1-0
Flinders
Clarke
Mahon
Chalobah
Holden
Tucker
Pedrinho
Fueyo
Wickham
Joao Paulo
Lamacraft
Basic, Mulconroy

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
SCOTT SINCLAIR
View attachment 475350

--

SUMMARY

A frustrating month. We didnt win a league game but won all our cup games so its quite hard to judge how well we played. We are looking good in Europe though which I am putting a large emphasis on to attract better players.

View attachment 475349

--

images

POLAND

FIFA World Cup Quals Group 1

Armenia 0
Poland 2 (Wolski 9, 51)

--

Poland 4 (Blaszczykowski 5, 16, Lewandowski 54, Michalski 82)

Albania 2 (Hyka 7, 11)

Not the most convincing of victories but its 6pts out of 6 I suppose.

Good effort in the league last season! 6th is massive for the first season. Brilliant win for the League Cup! Happy days. Let's hope this season is an even better one. European trophy would be nice ;) no pressure lol.

images

OCTOBER

Hartlepool United 1 (Igor Augusto 35)

Tottenham Hotspur 0

IGOR AUGUSTO FINALLY SCORES!!!!!!

--

Hartlepool United 3 (Kakuta 18, 50, Nasri 88)

Newcastle United 0

A cracking result. Nasri was unstoppable here as he scored 1 and setup 2. We needed the two home wins after our recent league form.

--

Hartlepool United 1 (McKinney 82)
Dinamo Zagreb 0

McKinney quite often pops up with a goal whenever he plays and he did so again here. They had a man sent-off midway through the 2nd half which helped.

--

Manchester United 2 (Hernandez 8, Powell 10)
Hartlepool United 0

We were battered throughout but I cant help but thinking that if we didnt start off like we did we might have nicked it.

--

Capital One Cup 4th Round

Swansea City 0
Hartlepool United 1 (Kakuta 63)

In all honesty this was one of our best performances under my management. We peppered the goal and ahd plenty of shots on target it was only the amount of goals scored that was lacking.

--

Liverpool 6 (Suso 26, Sturridge 37, 44, Yarmolenko 45, 70, Radu 90)

Hartlepool United 4 (James 10, Connors 17, Kakuta 53, Sinclair 87)

A crazy game but I am ****** off that we threw away a 2 goal lead. When you score 4 in any game you expect to win but thats a few times we have lost doing that..............

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Spurs1-0KeanClarkeSchwartzChalobahGibbs*NasriIgor AugustoJamesSinclairKakutaConnors-
New3-0KeanWardAl-KamaliChalobahGibbsSchwartzIgor AugustoJamesKakuta 2Nasri*ConnorsSinclair
Zag1-0KeanClarkeAl-KamaliMahonHoldenPedrinhoTuckerFueyoWickhamJoao Paulo
LamacraftMcKinney, Basic
Man U0-2KeanWardSchwartzChalobahGibbsPedrinhoIgor Augusto
James
Kakuta
NasriConnorsTucker, Sinclair, Wickham
Swan1-0KeanClarkeAl-Kamali*ChalobahGibbsSchwartzIgor AugustoJamesKakutaNasriConnorsWickham
Liv4-6KeanWardSchwartzChalobahGibbsPedrinhoIgor AugustoJames
Kakuta
NasriConnorsMahon, Sinclair, Fueyo

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
GAEL KAKUTA

View attachment 475018

--

SUMMARY

As so often has happened since we have been in the Premiership it is hard to judge how the month went! We started the month well with 3 good home victories but we slipped up towards the end of the month with defeats against Man Utd and Liverpool although we battled away.

We are 8th in the league which is a bit of a false position (in a bad way) methinks. If we dont finish in the top 6 I will be disappointed.

View attachment 475010

--

images

POLAND

FIFA World Cup Quals Group 1

Germany 4 (Gomez 21, 48, 78pen, Schmelzer 45)
Poland 1 (Blaszczykowski 34)

We actually played quite well but they had far too much quality.

--

Poland 3 (Blaszczykowski 45, Sultana og60, Glik 69)
Malta 1 (Falzon 6)

View attachment 475013

images

NOVEMBER

Dinamo Zagreb 1 (Medaric 81)
Hartlepool United 4 (Gibbs 24, Connors 54, 59, Chalobah 78)

A fantastic victory that qualifies us for the next round and all but wins us the group.

--

Hartlepool United 3 (Connors 20, 38, Sinclair 90)

West Ham United 2 (Rooney 30, Carroll 42)

A very entertaining game in which we got a last gasp winner. We were missing a few players so that made the victory even more pleasurable.

--

Cardiff City 0

Hartlepool United 2 (Connors 20, Sinclair 89pen)

Nice.

--

Hartlepool United 3 (Joao Paulo 43, Connors 45, Basic 79)
Dynamo Kiev 0

We have now qualified for the next stage as group winners with 1 game to go.

--

Swansea City 1 (Hosiner 21)
Hartlepool United 3 (Kakuta 20, 79, Connors 71)

Swansea are bottom so this was an expected victory. However Kakuta and Joao Paulo got taken off injured.

--

Capital One Cup QF

Hartlepool United 3 (Wickham 37, Jarju 70, 81)

Arsenal 1 (Raage 15)

A fantastic result but we were fortunate that they had a goal disallowed that would have put them 2up. Jarju came in from the cold to star.

--

Reading 2 (Anichebe 45, Chahechouhe 46)
Hartlepool United (Connors 4, 35, 62, Joao Paulo 28)

Once again the oppo had a goal disallowed at a key time (to make it 3-3) but we put the game to bed. Connors is in an unbelievable run of form!

--

LINEUPS
OPP
RES
GK
RB
CB
CB
LB
CM
CM
AMR
AML
AMC
ST
SUBS
Zag4-1KeanClarkeAl-KamaliChalobah GibbsSchwartzIgor AugustoJamesSinclairNasriConnors* 2Mahon, Fueyo
WHU3-2KeanWardSchwartzMahonGibbsPedrinhoIgor AugustoWickhamSinclair
Joao PauloConnors* 2-
Card2-0KeanWardAl-Kamali*ChalobahGibbsSchwartzPedrinhoSinclairKakutaNasriConnors-
Kiev3-0Kean
Clarke
Al-KamaliChalobah*HoldenSchwartzPedrinhoSinclairKakutaJoao Paulo
Connors
Mulconroy, Basic, Tucker
Swan3-1
Kean
Ward
Al-KamaliChalobahGibbsSchwartz
Igor AugustoSinclairKakuta* 2
Joao Paulo
Connors
Basic, Fueyo, Clarke
Ars3-1
Kean
Clarke
Al-Kamali
Castrillon
Holden
Pedrinho
Igor Augusto
Fueyo
Sinclair
Jarju* 2
Wickham
Mulconroy, Brady, Symons
Read
4-2
Kean
Ward
Al-Kamali
Chalobah
Gibbs
Schwartz
Igor Augusto
Sinclair
Wickham
Joao Paulo
Connors* 3
Fueyo, Tucker, Castrillon

--

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
JAKE CONNORS

View attachment 474712

--

SUMMARY

A fantastic month as we racked up the wins. True the fixture list was slightly kinder than last month but we still had to go away from home a few times to get a result and the win in the cup over Arsenal was the icing on the cake.

Jake Connors hit top form with 10 goals during the month. If he keeps on developing like he is and keeps up the scoring rate I will have a dynasty player as the Americans would call it lol

Chelsea came calling for me during the month as Mourinho has lost it with them as they are in a relegation battle!!!! They offered me a £40m transfer kitty but I said no.

View attachment 474711

--

images

POLAND

Friendly

Andorra 1 (Rousseau 40)

Poland 0

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The moment I am fluent in Polish I am off. My most embarrasing result ever. In fact I may just holiday my games until I am fluent.