• Tugs

Votes: 238 47.3%
  • Dans

Votes: 265 52.7%

• Total voters

Tobe2k10

It's Story Time!
Reaction score
Who's training regime is better. I have both downloaded but would like to know who use's which and how they differ. Which is better for youth?

Well, I've used Dans alot and it ALWAYS brings improvements but you need to be able to adjust the training to suit the player. If you have a youngster who is very poor physically you need to tweak that until he's decent then set it to how it was.

Dans is great, it covers all the positions and even has a few extra ones like "target man", it will get you results but as I said before you need to be able to tweak to your players needs.

Once my laptop is back I will be able to show you some of the improvements my players have made.

you should put a poll, see what people think. I say Tugs, but I havent used Dans....

both training schedules are good, though i prefer dan's as my players seem to improve more :D

my vote goes to dan ...
gr8 man who did a gr8 job this year ...
(east europe adventure, training schedule, tactic, etc) ... (H)

My vote goes to Dan. Sensational training schedules! Great stuff Dan!

i would say dan's and specially if your squad is filled with youngsters

Tugs disappointed me slightly compared to last year, but then nobody really competed with it last year unlike this year. Dan's is class, Iker Muniain's stats for my Bilbao team went up a lot in the first season when he was playing upfront with Llorente and being tutored by him at the same time. I think he had 14 finishing and 16 composure by the end of the season, whereas at the start it was 12 finishing and 11 composure.

I have used both but found Dans to be slightly better for player improvements - i have now devised my own pre season and position training and it seems to working a treat :)

Dan's is much better for FM10
The improvements in players are much greater

Both are very good training schedules. I have seen great improvements to players using both.

Dan's seems to be slightly better for improving youth IMO. You can't really go wrong using these.

I think most people who've voted Tugs would of not used Dan's yet where as Dan users will of most likely of tried both.