Who's Training schedule is better?

• Tugs

Votes: 238 47.3%
  • Dans

Votes: 265 52.7%

• Total voters
Paul Wangs All the way HAHA Jokes,, But yeah im currently PLaying Dans because its simply the best. i have used both btw

I'd say Tugs are considerably better and well thought through.
Dan's rather seems illogical in some arias. (MC shooting very light-light!?, for example)
But I have to tone down the intensity on Tugs cuz at the moment it is lying a bit too high in my opinion.

FM09 was all bout Tugs but have two very similar games and i think the one using Dans was better on the player stats but i had better results in games using Tugs. but too my knowledge that is not a real link.

Neither, I make my own for individual players, always gets better results.

neither i use SFrasers, blows both of them out the water, which is no mean feat considering these two

neither i use SFrasers, blows both of them out the water, which is no mean feat considering these two
i think u should create new thread about it. i checked it out it looks brilliant. but i can't find training for dm...

yeah i was thinking that, will do that tonight. for the dm he recommended you use the CM schedule but decrease ball control by 5 notches and increase defending by 3 notches and attack by 2 notches. yeah i love it cos it also shows that the number line theory is false, and actually provides a real working theory

In 10.3 i always see decrease in player stats with Dan's - never seen any massive increases like i have with Tugs.

seriously, it's always best to create your own training schedules that can fit your players stats , as well as the the tactic you're using, philosophy, etc.

I am using Tug's and seems like my Crewe players are growing up their stats.

None of them, I still use Darkstarr's 09 training and its amazing still on 10. Tugs cause too many injuries IMHO and Dan's is ok but i prefer Darkstarr.

Ajax has him on my save - he is only 21 - one of the best strikers in the game - shame he doesn't have an EU passport - already got my 3 forgien players :(

Pretty awsome poll, I've just voted and broke a 199tie, lol. Now Dan's leading by 1. I've Used both and had some issues with both of them, so now I'm using my own schedules, though Dan's seemed to work a little better.

I dont know why am I only one complaining about dans training,my best young players attributes decrease!Not to mention may older players