Who's Training schedule is better?

• Tugs

Votes: 238 47.3%
  • Dans

Votes: 265 52.7%

• Total voters
I have used both and stuck with Dan's but I can't say exactly why. I had the feeling that it gave me slightly better results but this is in no way supported through data. Maybe I'll take the time and run some tests at this.

I used both, found dans to work better so use that now. I used Both over a 5 year periods with Newcastle with similar squads, and Dans was better, might be different for different teams tho! :)

Neither. DARKSTAR training is the best, you can find it on the net

Guess I have to try Dans now. I don't really think that Thugs is as good on FM10 as it was on FM09. I hope Dans will be great, so I come back with my vote ; ).

after trying both with atletico in different saves, i found dans was much better, and i found improvements within the first week, tugs was average in my opinion.

dans ftw! :)

50% for both now. To people who haven't tried Dan's. It is the best take my word.

I first tried Tugs and the results were good.
After reading this I tried Dans and the results were better.
But now suddenly all my players have have their arrows down and aren't improving at all.,
How could that be.?

Dans is a defo

Pompey Dan ftw!!

I first tried Tugs and the results were good.
After reading this I tried Dans and the results were better.
But now suddenly all my players have have their arrows down and aren't improving at all.,
How could that be.?

Could be because your season has ended and players are on holiday?

Guys, would you reccomend Dan's for Welling? Because I was gonna use it but I noticed that the workload was extremley high for a BSS side.

dans by far, tugs was good last year :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's training regime is better. I have both downloaded but would like to know who use's which and how they differ. Which is better for youth?

None, just create your own.

Last edited:
i find dans schedules form an an excellent basis, and unedited are very very good, but to get the best you should tweak it individual player, if you have the patience

some people sing the praises of using default training. i must say using it does improve your players, but i always make my own schedules as i dont see the point of training strikers in the defensive catergory
I make my own too, in fact I have uploaded one as I think that the default training on a striker with rubbish finishing is bad as I want him to score so I make a super finishing striker one.