Who's Training schedule is better?

• Tugs

Votes: 238 47.3%
  • Dans

Votes: 265 52.7%

• Total voters
I'm currently using Dan's though i've made copies of some of the positions and changed them slightly as a specific training for certain players, worked wonders on Fabregas.

I can't get out of the house now that my head is so big! :p

But seriously thanks to everyone for the positive feedback on my training schedule, I'm glad that people are finding it helpful, in truth I never expected such a response since Tug's already had such a big following. I like the comments about tweaking it for individual players and more feedback about the tweaks would be great.

i've had enough success with my own, i don't need either of them.

I have been using Tugs since FM09 and find it to be the best training schedule out there. Not to take anything away from Dan's schedules which are also quality, just prefer tugs. Who are we to try and compare a training schedule anyway. If we were any good at FM we would be creating our own, so big thanks go out to tugs and dan for making us lazy FM'ers get the sack from work just so we can play FM without having to do the really hard, boring work involved with the game lol. :)

Last edited:
i create my own, but the general consensus is that tugs was great on 09, but is pretty rubbish this time round

Last edited:
I have been using Tugs since FM09 and find it to be the best training schedule out there. Not to take anything away from Dan's schedules which are also quality, just prefer tugs. Who are we to try and compare a training schedule anyway. If we were any good at FM we would be creating our own, so big thanks go out to tugs and dan for making us lazy FM'ers get the sack from work just so we can play FM without having to do the really hard, boring work involved with the game lol. :)

'making us lazy' >>> was soooo true ... :p
but thanks anyway dan ... (also tug) ... (K)

Just wanted some advice ... under Dan's training schedules should i put Lukaku in the strikers schedule, or the Target Man schedule?

Just wanted some advice ... under Dan's training schedules should i put Lukaku in the strikers schedule, or the Target Man schedule?

You'll get the best stats out of him if you use both and alternate him from target man to striker schedule every 6 months.

Training...is it actually of benefit in the game?

in all the many many years I've played this game, i've never really used the training. Do you feel you actually see the benefits of using it during the game. I'm curious as never used it before and maybe if it helps I'd give it a try.

I have to say being lazy, it looked like a lot of aggravation just to set it up, so didn't bother, i use the tactics [ultimo domination] but not the training.....is the combination of training and tactics important as well for the game itself ?.

appreciate your comments / views?.

in all the many many years I've played this game, i've never really used the training. Do you feel you actually see the benefits of using it during the game. I'm curious as never used it before and maybe if it helps I'd give it a try.

I have to say being lazy, it looked like a lot of aggravation just to set it up, so didn't bother, i use the tactics [ultimo domination] but not the training.....is the combination of training and tactics important as well for the game itself ?.

appreciate your comments / views?.

some people sing the praises of using default training. i must say using it does improve your players, but i always make my own schedules as i dont see the point of training strikers in the defensive catergory

im trialing both for a year on my anderson silva story and posting players who show improvement check it out

Last edited: