lfcforever95

Reaction score
hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone has had any tycoon saves, i think there was a thread for this for last years game but i can't find one this year. i had a few of my own last year but this year the closest i've got is 'tycoon eyes Mallorca' but nothing came of it. if anyone could upload any tycoon saves i'd be very happy :) thanks!

I've not had a tycoon save but the chairman that took me over basically says yes to any request

hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone has had any tycoon saves, i think there was a thread for this for last years game but i can't find one this year. i had a few of my own last year but this year the closest i've got is 'tycoon eyes Mallorca' but nothing came of it. if anyone could upload any tycoon saves i'd be very happy :) thanks!

On my Arsenal save I was taken over. Do you want me to upload it? (Not sure how)

I was taken over on my Arsenal save as well ^_^
now we're the most valuable/richest club hahha

I've been taken over as Blackburn manager but no serious money, My friend had his United team taken over in around 3rd 4th season, got 600 mill to spend.

Are there any specific teams that have a better chance of being taken over buy a chairman willing to put more money in or is it random?

Iv never been taken over, in year 2026 and there has just been two in a row getafe and athletico Madrid

Mallorca have just been taken over by a tycoon on my game in february 2017. Will be an interesting challenge for anyone who fancies it, they're sitting i 17th in the league and you'll have to keep them up in the league before you can get players in.

Mallorca have just been taken over by a tycoon on my game in february 2017. Will be an interesting challenge for anyone who fancies it, they're sitting i 17th in the league and you'll have to keep them up in the league before you can get players in.

sounds great, could you upload?

I've been taken over as Blackburn manager but no serious money, My friend had his United team taken over in around 3rd 4th season, got 600 mill to spend.

Are there any specific teams that have a better chance of being taken over buy a chairman willing to put more money in or is it random?

teams with insecure finances (portsmouth, inter) and with chairman's who are 'looking to sell' normally get taken over

could you uploadet the mallorca save?

could you upload the mallarca save?

I've had around 20 possible takeovers., but all pulled out. Getting repetitive now. I'm managing Torquay, qualifying for champs league each year in classic mode.

Reading were taken over in my Newcastle save. I stopped playing the save at the end of the season so i didn't get a chance to see if anything big happened but it said it was a tycoon takeover who was supposidly going to give reading a £43 million pound budget

Got about 10 tycoons in place inn my game currently, including ones at Plymouth, Anderlecht, Pescara, Chievo, Mlada Boleslav, and the most recent.... Hradec Kralove... All these tycoons around, and still not one for me!