Did not pay much attention too what was going on in the top levels since I was playing in the lower leagues in England, but why is Wigan so good? Got into the Premier League, and yes Wigan is very good. Looked back and they got a Canadian tycoon takeover in 2016. They have been spending over $100 million a year on transfers since. Still could not get them a trophy. And they never will now that I am in the Premier League.

I had a takeover with Wigan (I was already champion contender), and they only injected 30million :(

So I've got a consortium takeover (nice 22m boost to transfers which I don't need right now though + 12,5m into the bank account).

New chairman said that he will invest in developing training and youth facilities. Does this mean that they'll just do it 100% if I ask them to? Or will they get built without the need of me doing anything? Also I had my facilities upgraded 3 days ago - maybe he just covers the cost?

Kinda unsure what to do now.

[edit]
Answering it myself: you don't need to do anything, just takes some time to get the message. It's done fast (only 4 months), and expensive (25m!).
[/edit]

Last edited:
I am on the 3rd season of a Cardiff City save. Fulham have just been taken over by Razali Lee a Singapore business man:

Fulham count the money, Singapore businessman vows to stop at nothing to ensure Fulham become a dominant force in domestic and Continental football

No idea what he has invested but their value has just shot to 380mil.

Yay just what i need another top 6 contender to fight with

Last edited:
I am on the 3rd season of a Cardiff City save. Fulham have just been taken over by Razali Lee a Singapore business man:

Fulham count the money, Singapore businessman vows to stop at nothing to ensure Fulham become a dominant force in domestic and Continental football

No idea what he has invested but their value has just shot to 380mil.

Yay just what i need another top 6 contender to fight with

Doh scrap that. Turned out they were blowing smoke! After spending half of the season looking at the transfer rumours and being linked with 38mil signings and some of the top players in the World. My own success with Cardiff led Fulham to offering me the managers position.... Wait for it.... with a transfer budget of...... drumroll..................... 1.7mil. pfffft lame

Got a takeover with Man U, sadly the new chairman decided not to boost my budgets :(

Just got taken over by an Italian businessman after winning the 2013/2014 Premier league with Newcastle. View attachment 350297Not too bad! If anyone wants an upload just ask.

i like the sound of this one. could you do a upload plz

In the non-edited version (not new update) Port Vale always gets taken over because they start in administration.

I had a takeover with Wigan (I was already champion contender), and they only injected 30million :(
firstworldproblemsgirl.jpg

In my Man Utd save the club was taken over at the beginning of season 3. He pumped 30 mil in the clubs balance so i was a bit disappointed. When i had my boardmeeting they announced i made 250 mil profit last month so took a closer look and he payed off the clubs debt. Within a few days after the take over the chairman was considering to build a new stadium ... so far the best take over i ever had !