3rd season in with my Newcastle side, some tycoon chairmen said he will clear the debt and give me 150 million to spend, 4th season debt has double having 2 loans over 100 mill and he gave me 30 mill even though i made 250 mill through out the 3rd season and i had 45 mill in my transfer budget.

well that's my new stadium gone to ****.

I'd rather not get taken over by a tycoon.I'd rather turn the club into the richest in the world myself.I went rangers when they were in admin and I hot taken over by a tycoon.wasted my save

amkar,elche,united,norwich and parma got tycoon takeover in my game

Would like a consortium / tycoon to takeover on my Tottenham career as it seems we drop into debt every couple of seasons and I have to get us out of it.

I've been doing a lot more clearing up recently as well, with regards to the squad and it still seems to happen. It doesn't have much effect as I've had a new stadium built and all facilities are of the top quality with a great squad but on the occasion can't get additional funds.

lyon were taken over in my save first season, owner gave them a 150 million budget. guess who I want to manage now!

I've had a Romanian Tycoon promise to take over on my Newcastle save. Promises to clear debt, upgrade the facilities and give me £200 million to spend. Then Mike Ashley cancels the bid because he gets impatient with how long its taking. This has happened twice in a year now. Its making me hate Mike Ashley more [he rarely gives me any of my board requests].

mate i wish i had your chairmen lol

I could not believe it myself. Now the club is debt free and in a month we're moving to a new stadium since we can't expand St. James' Park anymore (60,000 capacity).

I know its on fm 13 but on fm12 Steve Harper took over my club and pumped millions into it ( Newcastle ) .. Had one or 2 tycoon takeovers

harper took over my newcastle on fm2013

Ahh so it happeneds on 13 too, he didnt take over my toon save this year like but was buzzing when he did in 12 like. Didnt think it was him at first but then when i clicked his name and seen the uploaded photo on his profile i thought ... RESULT ! haha

Unfortunatly president withrawn funding :(
I'll try ti upload tomorrow :))