Arsenal have just been taken over on my save by a tycoon, they are now the richest team in the wold and I think they got about 600mil to spend. lol

Yeah I'll try sort it, I'll see if there tranny budget is massive before I do and check it all out and most of all not mess up my save.

Gonna upload it, they got taken over, somehow leapfrogged me on reputation and value, and Wenger has retired, so it's a fitting entry to Arsenal, if anyone wants it?

edit: just found out the budget is 118m. They offered me the job LOL. Blue til i die ;)

Last edited:
Cheers mate, MUCH appreciated! I'm gonna look forward to playing this tonight :D

No Worries, in my game, Mourinho got the job after I rejected it. They expect possession and attacking football and signing of big players according to the job offer they gave me. Should be easily accomplished with that budget.

No Worries, in my game, Mourinho got the job after I rejected it. They expect possession and attacking football and signing of big players according to the job offer they gave me. Should be easily accomplished with that budget.
good work on your chelsea save btw, gonna be hard to topple them from the top of the table even with the arsenal budget! xD

good work on your chelsea save btw, gonna be hard to topple them from the top of the table even with the arsenal budget! xD

Thanks, I didn't expect such a good run in the first three seasons; just kind of happened, and now I'm always under pressure to win everything. I kind of hope I lose a big trophy this season; gets a little boring to play when you always win, coming close and failing gives you reason to play the save. I'm desperately trying to find youngsters to provide motivation to play and see how they turn out lol.

Thanks, I didn't expect such a good run in the first three seasons; just kind of happened, and now I'm always under pressure to win everything. I kind of hope I lose a big trophy this season; gets a little boring to play when you always win, coming close and failing gives you reason to play the save. I'm desperately trying to find youngsters to provide motivation to play and see how they turn out lol.

That's what happened to on my Arsenal save. After 3 and a bit seasons of dominance, I moved on t the mighty Blackpool in the relegation zone of the Championship... bet they went mad when they got my application lol :p

Everton got taken over on my save, the same save that Arsenal are super-rich. They have a value of 344m now, just signed Giovinco from me, so the budget must be pretty good. Currently in 18th though (January). Anyone want this challenge?

does anybody have any tycoons from the scottish leagues or lower leagues in england ?

Evian - French league got taken over by a tycoon and have suddenly just started buying everyone in my save.