Tykes Attack 13.2.2 4-4-2 pompey into the champions league!

ady911

Reaction score
here is my 4-4-2 tactic that has got my average pompey side into champions league contention

Tweaked Version tykes attack v2 13.2.2.tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

The left striker to be a strong powerful player who drops deep to collect the ball and hold up play
The rcm is more attacking of the 2 cm's but a box to box player is needed not a amc type

I am 3rd in prem but most of my players are only young future stars and my established players are on rated 2 to 3 stars so i think its doing pretty well.

dont use oi's, match prep set to def positioning, teamtalks i use assistant at start then if i am winning by 2 goal or less i use dont get complacent in cautious seems to work a treat as when i use well done etc the opposition seem to get a couple of goals back.

As far as players go i am just using the best that will come to me or that i have taken from league one even, ie i have bruins on lw, alan judge rw, maisela lb, fierro as my rst and just bought benteke as lst, one thing though is a must is your best cb on the right side as he will get a few goal strandberg has just banged in a hatrick!

i have done the tactic as a classic as i am a bit old school and cant be bothered with shouts etc and i feel i can make adjustments to the classic style better.

1st tactic posted on here so be nice as i think this with maybe the odd tweak could be a cracker

formation-2.jpg

Right then my updated tactic that has given me huge success with an average and young pompey side

formation-3.jpg

http://speedy.sh/d6Ma9/V3-tykes-attack-13.2.2.tac

Last edited:
4 games to go....CL spot already confirmed....squeaky *** time as a man once said!

squeakybum.jpg

German Division 3 side (now Division 2 after 2 seasons).

Needed a new tactic as I started to lose quite a few games!

Forgot to ask, what pitch size do you use and what training schedules?

Cheers

Well al i have to say is WOW what a season, finished 3rd and think if it wasnt for a small squad and tired players i could of pushed for top spot!

table-7.jpg

Standberg.....What a player!!!!

team.jpg

Forgot to ask, what pitch size do you use and what training schedules?

Cheers

Pitch size is standard but i haven't tinkered with this, traning is set to def positioning each player i just let my assistant do them.

i am a plug n play type fm'er so i keep things quite simple

Pitch size is standard but i haven't tinkered with this, traning is set to def positioning each player i just let my assistant do them.

i am a plug n play type fm'er so i keep things quite simple

Cheers Dude :)

Gonna try this, very excited !

Let me know how you get on, any input would be appreciated on the si forum somone has stated about focus passing down both flanks but i didnt want to upset the apple cart!

Great tactic TBH, Just won the German Cup as a 2nd Division side :)

Happy DayZ :D

Glad it's working for you, I feel this could be the best out there at the moment, I have been using modern warfare quite a bit but to me this just seems to work better

it looks like good tactic... first match 8:0... 8 CCC... i'm Red Star Belgrade,played against Hajduk Split in 3rd stage of ECC... by the way start of 3rd season i have really strong team... i will posted results on half of the season...
PS Ady911 can u show us your training screen

Last edited:
Will try this and let you know how I get on, Modern Warfare is very inconsistent for me.