Tykes Attack 13.2.2 4-4-2 pompey into the champions league!

• Thread starter Thread starter ady911
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 25K
you didnt answer my question what type of players ? anchorman ? attributes you search for ? in each position

you didnt answer my question what type of players ? anchorman ? attributes you search for ? in each position

tbh i just find the best available for each position dont really search using attributes i just look through the players that will come to me and go from there, dont think it is really neccesary to list attributes as if you know enough about football you should know what is needed, as you might like a gerrard type player but i prefer a carrick type but both will do a job in cm

[h=2][/h]
UPDATE

tweaked version which i will upload when i have finished the season but i think there is no way it can be improved, take a look at the images

table-8.jpg

latestresults-1.jpg

Premiership won!!!!

prem.jpg

My new tweaked tactic ic now on the 1st post

Last edited:
just click the large V3 etc text at the top, works fine

I can't get to the speedy share site, I'll try again with a different browser

Edit: Seems it just didn't like chrome...

Last edited:
Congrats to your success with Pompey!

I won the PL with Liverpool, last game of the season we faced Man U away and had to win the game to secure the title, Won 3-1.
Also secured the FA-cup title. Failed in Capital cup and Europe Leauge.

PL FA-CUP Fixtures
View attachment 300901 View attachment 300903 View attachment 300905

Tactic struggles against small teams that play ultradefensive, maybe an additional tactic developed to break down defensive teams would complete and go hand in hand with this one?

Ady911, What changes have you made in your v3 update?

Tbh i am not entirely sure the exact changes in v3 from v1 as i got to the final tactic by tweaking after every game!

i found dropping both cm's in dmc helped out defensively but didnt effect the attacking sense, i made the lw more attacking than the rw

I used this tactic in a Barcelona save, not hard to win the league i know but won it by 19 points! Seems solid to me, going to start a lower league journey see how it gets on.

Hi i just want to ask you something which version is teh best the V3 or the V2?

Back