Tykes Attack 13.2.2 4-4-2 pompey into the champions league!

• Thread starter Thread starter ady911
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 25K
Hi i just want to ask you something which version is teh best the V3 or the V2?

I have found when i tested on a early man utd save v2 worked a treat but with my pompey side i was conceding loads so v3 helped with this

Hi, firstly, thank you for tactic,it works very well for me.İ have two questions:
1- ''v3 is more defensive than v2'' or '' v3 is better than v2'' i wonder your opinion?
2- if i'm playing best team in league, should ı use which one v2 or v3?

Last edited:
This is a great home tactic........but I'm just getting pelted on the road in the Premier League. Teams are getting off 8-10 shots per my 1 each game.

Hey ady911, can you post most important atributes for all positions?Thanks.

Tested this with my Man United squad on 13.2.2

Finished 1st by a huge landslide. Clear by 25+ points, conceded 17 goals and scored 110
Won the Champions League
Knocked out of the FA Cup (2nd string team)
Won the Capital One Cup

No OI, no tweaks, assistant ran my training and match prep.
Signed Sandro only. Rooney as the left striker is gold and Welbeck partnering him up front. Van Persie is meh with this tactic and so is Hernandez.

This is quite easily the best tactic in the game as long as you have the right players. Well done!

good idea and what type of roles do they have the target man have to be support or attack ?

Tested this with my Man United squad on 13.2.2

Finished 1st by a huge landslide. Clear by 25+ points, conceded 17 goals and scored 110
Won the Champions League
Knocked out of the FA Cup (2nd string team)
Won the Capital One Cup

No OI, no tweaks, assistant ran my training and match prep.
Signed Sandro only. Rooney as the left striker is gold and Welbeck partnering him up front. Van Persie is meh with this tactic and so is Hernandez.

This is quite easily the best tactic in the game as long as you have the right players. Well done!

like every other tactic tested with man utd it works!, praise the lord!, its so hard to win things with utd

This is a great home tactic........but I'm just getting pelted on the road in the Premier League. Teams are getting off 8-10 shots per my 1 each game.

i do dind the opposing team can have more shots but i expected that with it being a counter attack, soak up the pressure then if you have top strikers you will still win the games imo

Hi, firstly, thank you for tactic,it works very well for me.İ have two questions:
1- ''v3 is more defensive than v2'' or '' v3 is better than v2'' i wonder your opinion?
2- if i'm playing best team in league, should ı use which one v2 or v3?

sorry for the delay not been on for a few days but v3 is more defensive, lower teams i would say use v3, man utd's of this world v2 might be best
i do change between v2 & v3 on my pompey save like if i am playin cup against lower team i use v2 to smash them had results like 7-0 8-1 6-0 with doing this

Hey ady911, can you post most important atributes for all positions?Thanks.

i will try n list the main attributes required but tbh just get the best you can for your team. so all depends what league and team etc you are. i'd say if in prem need 13+ in the atts maybe 11+ in championship

GK - Usual suspects, handling, command of area, agility but also try and get someone with pace of 10 or more to help with rushing out

DL/DR dont worry about crossing etc i like a strong full back so strength, stamina, work rate, pace, tackling, marking, positionin anticipation

DC try n get a left footer for the left side i think this helps and a powerful header of the ball at RCB as he will get goals, atts heading, tackling, decisions, pace, jumping, marking, anticipation, passing helps with the quick counter attacks

DMC, left side your best tackler hard man type, right side creative DLP who can tackle like a carrick type player

wingers hard worker on the right more creative on the left but this is just my preference my wingers arent great but still play well
pace, acc, crossing, passing, work rate, team work, right foot on right, left foot on left

STR poacher, pace, finishing, off the ball, acc, composure, dribbling

STL, holds up the ball and bring people into play, strength, stamina, heading, jumping, finishing, composure, off the ball, if you can add passing, creativity, flair it can only be a bonus, like someone said rooney is perfect but i have been using kozak who is just a big man tbh and he has done great

hope this helps, i always find it hard to list atts as everyone plays with different teams so might not be able to buy with the required atts, but like i have founf with alan judge at rw probably only a league one player but still doing the business in prem for me

ady911: May I please post your tactic in the norwegian fm forum? Will give you all the credit and also link to this thread.

The norwegian fans should be able to have access to this tactic. the best fm tactic ever :-) I now have 36 games without losing

ady911: May I please post your tactic in the norwegian fm forum? Will give you all the credit and also link to this thread.

The norwegian fans should be able to have access to this tactic. the best fm tactic ever :-) I now have 36 games without losing

Of course my friend, glad you are enjoying the tactic.

I have just started a brand new career save with Portsmouth and managed to get a tycoon buying the club so £17m to spend in league one ;)

top at xmas using v2 of my tactic, can't wait for the Prem when i should get a massive transfer kitty to spend!

View attachment 304196

Finished Season 3 last night. Won the Supercup, Capital One Cup, FA-cup and the Premier League. Quarter Finals in the Champions League. Scored 101 goal in PL :-)

Last edited:
Don't your players get tired all the time with high intensity on training?

Do you you rotate your squard?

My players get very tired all the time

Back