Tykes Attack 13.2.2 4-4-2 pompey into the champions league!

• Thread starter Thread starter ady911
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 83
  • Views Views 25K
Training screens

training.jpg

trainingindividual.jpg

this tactic is nice ;) maybe you have any update? ;)

Was working a little on it last night to try and get it a bit tighter in defence will carry on when i get home from work so might be able to release an update sometime this evening, glad you like it, do you have any input as what could be improved?

not sure if i do screenshots the easiest way but i put game into window mode, then use snipping tool to clip a screenshot then upload it using photobucket.
like i said there might be an easier way but not sure tbh

Got a really exciting start on my new save. Liverpool is always a bit of a challange first season to get to the top spots. Have failed with other tactics before. I like how the players are linking up with each other and it is so far very stable defensivly. The FLC role seems to be really important as he is linking most of the play. I didnt have a big strong forward in Liverpool so I used Pacheco there as he is a deep lying forward (comes deep to get the ball) and he has performed fantastically.

Fixtures:
View attachment 300479

Pacheco:
View attachment 300480

Hopefully the tactic will hold up okej against the top sides to

Cracking results Kiffe, mine was like that last season excellent at the back but this season i cant keep a clean sheet for love or money!
Gonna work on it and see what i can come up with

Could you give me a heads up on wich opponents the tactic might struggle against in the PL? Im about to go up against Spurs away in next game

no changes as of yet i am still tweaking and trying different things, tbh the results that seem to amaze me are games like norwich at home i end up losing but then beat Chelsea away 5-1, i'm not sure if its the game ME or the tactic, im 6th in prem at minute scoring for fun but conceding too much, if i can find a answer i will post the amended tactic asap

Just crashed out of capital one cup shockingly against Leeds on home turf. It must be that defensive counterstyle of play that doest work against rigid defensive opponents. I didnt have a single CCC with a team stronger on every position against them

im just starting a game in the dutch 2nd division with sparta rotterdam gunna give this tactic a whirl looks good

ady911 can you list the attributes for each player and can you please give us some feedback about team talsk and how you motivate players and what type of players you use in each position thanks i will post my results with my barrow team

ady911 can you list the attributes for each player and can you please give us some feedback about team talsk and how you motivate players and what type of players you use in each position thanks i will post my results with my barrow team

TBH i am playing with players that i need to improve so attributes are pretty much as you would think and obviously the better player you can get can only help, i will list the players that i think could be a dream team in this tactic from top players then that should help

GK Ospina (love this guy)
RB Rafael (attacking RB)
CBR Terry (even tho he is a TW&T) will get shed loads of goals
CBL Rio of old (classy ball playing CB) if you can get a left footer the better im using Danny Wilson
LB Lahm (solid LB)
RM Valencia (hard working RM not a Nani!)
CMR Yaya Toure (box to box type whon can finish)
CML Busquets (solid no nonsense dmc)
LM Bale (would tear it up)
STR aguero (quick greta finisher) i have Fierro
STL Drogba (strong big st who brings others into play and wins flick ons)

Hope that helps everyone

Back