EDIT to OP:

Training:

Pre Season:
General: Team Cohesion, Very High.
Match: Tactics, 50% (all the way to left).
Untick 'Rest before game'.

In Season:
General: Balanced, Average.
Match: Teamwork, 50% (all the way to left).
Untick 'Rest before game'.

iv'e just plug this in for my Newcastle side against Aston Villa and I won 3-1 with the tactic on awkward on every level with Fierro as the Complete forward scoring all 3 goals but I have 3 questions though

1. how many goals do both of your strikers score?

2. how many goals do you score from corners?

3. how many goals do you concede from corners?

Tyler, would your work if I move the central attacking MC to AMC (lets say Enganche) position?

Last edited:
Hands up Tyler - This is easily the nicest playing tactic I have used with proper strikers. Having had success on previous patches with Veez & Romains no striker tactics I had tweaked my own with some good success also. However, what this did was make me a sucker for CCC's and 1v1's as you get loads. What I found was most tactics using out and out strikers did not achieve this and certainly not have loads of lovely through balls. This so far has achieved this, well done mate!

My results have been pretty good having used it for 5 games (plug&play so 50% fluid) - 4 wins & 1 draw. 2 wins against 2nd and 3rd in the league and the draw was the ME (I had 6 CCC against 2 shots + 0 CCC for the opposition)

I am playing with Forest in the 4th season and my team is decent so for a good team this is a brilliant tactic and I would recommend.

Hands up Tyler - This is easily the nicest playing tactic I have used with proper strikers. Having had success on previous patches with Veez & Romains no striker tactics I had tweaked my own with some good success also. However, what this did was make me a sucker for CCC's and 1v1's as you get loads. What I found was most tactics using out and out strikers did not achieve this and certainly not have loads of lovely through balls. This so far has achieved this, well done mate!

My results have been pretty good having used it for 5 games (plug&play so 50% fluid) - 4 wins & 1 draw. 2 wins against 2nd and 3rd in the league and the draw was the ME (I had 6 CCC against 2 shots + 0 CCC for the opposition)

I am playing with Forest in the 4th season and my team is decent so for a good team this is a brilliant tactic and I would recommend.

Glad you are enjoying it. Great feedback. What do you do for training and match prep?

Tyler, would your work if I move the central attacking MC to AMC (lets say Enganche) position?

I don't think it would long term but maybe if you were behind in a match. It would cause the 2 BBM's to play too narrow and not help to cover the fullbacks thus more vulnerable at back. Have you tried it?

iv'e just plug this in for my Newcastle side against Aston Villa and I won 3-1 with the tactic on awkward on every level with Fierro as the Complete forward scoring all 3 goals but I have 3 questions though

1. how many goals do both of your strikers score?

2. how many goals do you score from corners?

3. how many goals do you concede from corners?

1. Both Strikers average at least 2 goals in every 3 games.
2. A goal from corners every 5 games.
3. Concede from corners every 6 games.

Awesome tactic mate. Seems like you've done it again legend Tylerbode :))

I don't think it would long term but maybe if you were behind in a match. It would cause the 2 BBM's to play too narrow and not help to cover the fullbacks thus more vulnerable at back. Have you tried it?

Yes, I have moved your MC to AMC (Advanced playmaker support) and instructed 2 BBM?s to "Run Wide With Ball". Its working nice ATM, I will keep you informed...

Well...unstoppable cross stopped working for me so I've decided to use this tactic as it resembles that tactic the most in terms of formation. Really looking forward to this as it looks a good tactic and I'm using southampton anyway, the team this was tested with so i can only expect good things.

Will keep you posted about my results!

Do you use any D-line instructions against weaker opponent? I see the tactic use offside trap and high line.

i am sorry but this is not a tactic tha i used because i have aml and amr in my team.....we dont want a cheat tactics to win we want a tactic to enjoy the game....what suposet to dou with are wings?saled?

i am sorry but this is not a tactic tha i used because i have aml and amr in my team.....we dont want a cheat tactics to win we want a tactic to enjoy the game....what suposet to dou with are wings?saled?

WTF how is it a cheat tactic ? train your wingers to false 9 or sell simples

works fine for teams like Atletico & Inter, with little or no wide players. It plays to their strengths. Just sell your wingers and buy CM's OR don't use it? :)