Its a high risk tactic, so Hassling opponent can leave a gap but it can also win you a ball and start a deadly counter-attack. So its up to you, you can untick it anytime....

It is a phenomenal tactic. Loads of goals. Perfect for easy games although it hasn't worked that well for me against better teams. Slowly coming round to the hassle opponents shout. My previous tactics have always been stand off with close down on wingers to avoid conceding from crosses.

It is a phenomenal tactic. Loads of goals. Perfect for easy games although it hasn't worked that well for me against better teams. Slowly coming round to the hassle opponents shout. My previous tactics have always been stand off with close down on wingers to avoid conceding from crosses.

Try using S&S2 from this thread when playing in the harder games http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...lsea-96-points-1st-norwich-70-points-5th.html (you'll need to update the defensive set pieces, this is good http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar.../157674-defending-corners-potential-cure.html).

Tactic was going so well, now I have lost three in a row against lower or equal teams, very annoying game. I have done everything that was advised on the opening post.

Had tremendous success with Fiorentina with this tactic. Won the treble in the first season with very little movement in the transfer market. My entire backline of Pasqual, Savic, Rodriguez, and Cuadrado were all named in the Serie A team of the year, as well as Neto, Gomez, and Ilicic. Gomez was edged by Higuain for Serie A player of the year, but he was the top goal scorer. I won manager of the year, obviously.

League Table

891DF99D819988C2A44ABC6AEC9F621BE3E730E3

Squad Stats

3F133AD6A44CACE1143E954BA4DFC2D4555CD3FF

494D7A49A9A603570E336100A9E4C4908DE47568

Fixtures

E89338B5A855EC2A59FC7B7D54FB5AF67DDE9301

1354C3F2674AC1A97A9E368AB9FEB522ABE4CD39

508BD2CDF5725283E1897D52E5DF595C983C58D6

Transfers

F5E497D46AC8CB27A60554865C792B83AEA8E7BF

Last edited:
Tactic was going so well, now I have lost three in a row against lower or equal teams, very annoying game. I have done everything that was advised on the opening post.

Just gone through a blip myself. lost 1 and drew 3 all against lower teams. Only scored 3 goals in those games. Seems like it's back on track now. I don't think this tactic will destroy the game winning every match 5-0 but so far I've got good results with it.

Feedback on the tactic. I ran it for the whole season. Didn't win the league but won it in the previous season with another tactic. Finished 2nd - 8 points behind the champions. Good results - nothing fantastic.

Home matches played 27 won 19 drew 3 lost 5
Away matches played 26 won 12 drew 11 lost 3

Home games against better/similar teams
Played 6 won 3 drew 0 lost 3
Away games against better/similar teams
Played 6 won 1 drew 2 lost 3

Anyone who can show the results of running this in 2 seasons? Wondering if this is "another" 1 season-wonder.

Anyone who can show the results of running this in 2 seasons? Wondering if this is "another" 1 season-wonder.

Well I started with Notts County, won Div 1 first year and just reaching December second year I'm top of the championship! It's a lot tighter in the Championship and I dropped off towards the end of season one so I'm hoping I manage to keep the results going far enough to get promoted.

So yeah, great tactic so far especially considering I've only signed free transfers and loan signings that haven't exactly torn trees up in other spells on the game like Carruthers from Villa.

I don't expect to be able to win the Prem next year :p, but with the results so far I reckon I can do a couple of seasons around 10th-15th in the prem (if I get promoted) still signings 'has-beens' and 'never-wills' which will put me in a great financial position to really push on.

Gonna give this a go! :) When teaching players ppms, do you use any in particular? or can i just follow the instructions on roles and duties guide :) Just so i dont teach a player something that would ruin this tactic!

Gonna give this a go! :) When teaching players ppms, do you use any in particular? or can i just follow the instructions on roles and duties guide :) Just so i dont teach a player something that would ruin this tactic!

I have never used PPM's. Good luck with tactic.

Thanks for all the feedback people. Seems like it has been successful for you all. I am now releasing another one which I think is better. Its called PIRANHA 14.3 and is named after my famous FM09 tactic that was my best yet. I think this can be as good.

One thing I do find is I'm getting a ridiculous amount of yellow cards. Has anyone else had this problem?

Easily the best tactic I've used on 14.3 and trust me I've tried a lot. I've changed the MC from a CM to an AP. My two strikers are beasting. Last season they got 27 and 25 goals respectively taking 1st and 2nd for total goal in the league. Thought the first season may have been a fluke but nope, things are still going amazingly. My only losses seem to come from me dominating and the opposition scoring a lucky counter which can't be avoided, it happens I guess.

Dark horses for this tactic are your CWB. They bomb up the wings and produce vital crosses. Think my right back Peruzzi had something like 10 assists in the league alone last season.

Once again thanks for an amazing tactic, I'll try Pirahna and give it a whirl but I'm already happy with this one.

View attachment 402671

Great results. Best I've seen so far. Glad its working well for you. Makes all the hard work worth it.

View attachment 402543View attachment 402540View attachment 402539View attachment 402538View attachment 402537View attachment 402536View attachment 402535

I know someone likes pictures. I'm doing great with Olympiakos and Sheffield Utd. in Ligue 1.
I combined/bought players who had the skills mentioned. OP and one from page 5. They talked about abilties, so i combined both. The players i bought got a low score/stars from coaches etc. but they played superb.
I will recommend trying to change CM to AP in Midfield, i'll try that too. My strikers isn't scoring "enough" to make me happy. So i'll give it a try.

Also, i've noticed that someone else is mentioning yellow cards. I've had the same problem with "both" of my teams. Most at Sheffield. But, i guess you can play with a player with low agression. Sometimes i think that if you receive a yellow card before 2 min (like, right from start), you probably gets more of them/loose the match.

This was my contribution for now. (Sorry for bad english)

- Great tactic!

Back-to-back Serie A titles now with Fiorentina. I was actually a little bit more impressed with this season as we did it with Rossi missing nearly half the season, as well as not having a true wing back at either position for most of the second half thanks to De Sciglio breaking his foot and me inadvertently ending Pasqual's career early (he said he was retiring, and I offered him a new contract as a coach, which he accepted. Didn't think that meant he would become a coach immediately, lol).

Unfortunately we got smoked by Madrid in the quarter finals of the Champions League, but I certainly can't complain about back to back league titles.

League Table

EEA632C4B9CA003EBF5161795A4CE9C0FA2A775E

Squad Stats

7EF9E1CE5956C94D97B04BD7BFC4DF3EEC919CC9
510CEBB6066869BA28D202B86C0FBE017254DF5C

Fixtures

52987FB7E9AE43817F2083B4B14FCAD50465B119
F242758326E120BA0C9BC67480665DA13CBF8EC3
A34AEDC27A06B2E2AD5891677713C56D333F741A

I've just started my 2nd season, and it really worked to change CM to AP (attacking) in midfield.
Also i will add: Your backs is important for you. Depends on what your league is/predictions/how good players you can get. They can be an amazing goal threat as well. Mine has scored 4-5 each (right and left, both treams, all players 4-5 goals). Major + that they can defencive duties "pretty" good, + stamina/pace is important. So you look at a allrounder+ back if you will succeed.

Else, OP and the guy on page 5. Take those things to concideration. I think we're dealing with a good tactic. I am sick of randomly plug&play, so i'll put some effort in to this and give u feedback if you're interessed.