Hahaha, lett me add. I JUST figured that i've been playing to play ball winning midfield, and the tactics say box to box. I've had midfielders with "pure" defensive qualities. So, you can still win the title both places with wrong players.

I've just started my 2nd season, and it really worked to change CM to AP (attacking) in midfield.
Also i will add: Your backs is important for you. Depends on what your league is/predictions/how good players you can get. They can be an amazing goal threat as well. Mine has scored 4-5 each (right and left, both treams, all players 4-5 goals). Major + that they can defencive duties "pretty" good, + stamina/pace is important. So you look at a allrounder+ back if you will succeed.

Else, OP and the guy on page 5. Take those things to concideration. I think we're dealing with a good tactic. I am sick of randomly plug&play, so i'll put some effort in to this and give u feedback if you're interessed.

Excellent mate. Any feedback or advice is appreciated and we can develop a Blitz V2.

I've tried a few variation. but none has been that successfull, only thing i can say with confidence is that mf (from cm to ap) and follow player abilities (prefered) in OP and page 5.

I will stick around and make some changes, i will take a deeper look in to it. For now just watch and try to see areas which can be usefull.

I've tried a few variation. but none has been that successfull, only thing i can say with confidence is that mf (from cm to ap) and follow player abilities (prefered) in OP and page 5.

I will stick around and make some changes, i will take a deeper look in to it. For now just watch and try to see areas which can be usefull.

I've actually taken that a step further in terms of changing the CM. In home games or games where I'm otherwise heavily favorite I tend to push that player up to the AMC role. Like you, I set him as AP-A.

In home games, switch from MC (ap) to AMC? Which role? AP -A there too? Will try it

Great tactic! If a player is sent off who do you take off?

Have only tried it for 10 games with Dortmund. Results are good but nothing sensational. I also seem to concede tons of CCCs against me at least 3 every game even against weak opponents but in all fairness I'm also missing both of my first team FBs atm so that might be a problem. Gonna give it a few more games if the defense is still leaking goals like mad I'm going to give your Piranha tactic a run in. Oh I also pick up loads of fouls 20+ almost each game with about 3 yellow cards and leading the yellow card charts by some distance.

Marco Reus as a false nine is pretty sweet though he is scoring and assisting like mad.

Good tactic.Managed Liverpool to a premier league title win. Had the most unreal season on fm so far. Man city were ahead by 11 points with 4 games to go. They lost to Aston VIlla 3-4, then lost to me (1-4. They had the taken a very early lead. Lucas leiva got sent off in the thirteenth minute. Suarez was out injured. ****** **** right? But then Coutinho slammed a hattrick and i won). Then they lost to man utd 1-2 and also the final game to chelsea 1-2. My liverpool won all the remaining games. Unreal right? FA cup final against chelsea is coming up.
My only problem is that it tends to concede far too many from set pieces. And once my team is behind, they really struggle to come back. Also sturridge has been absolute ***** (using v2 of your tactic).

This tactic is so weird. I just had a game against Hertha who are relegation candidate and they had 8 CCCs. Still won the game 5-2. XD

I get so many games with tons of CCC for the opponent but they somehow can't score. I also have the feeling that my offside trap isn't working really well, so many players just get through one on one with the goalkeeper it's unreal.

Edit: Wow. Barca just destroyed me 7-0 with their counter attacks and Messi scoring 5 goals. Offside trap really isn't working for some reason.

Last edited:
I can't get good results in ROMA..
It's not just your tactic, but all of them...

"I can't get good results in ROMA.."

Don't think that's just you mate, a lot of tactics which work well in general seem to suffer in the the Italian leagues

I updated this successful tactic and want to share it here because the success is completely based on Tylerbode's tactic.

View attachment 371761

Against teams wtihout fullbacks, use this tactic as it.

Against teams with fullbacks, please apply specific marking onto fullbacks by your left and right strikers (STCL-STCR)

On the other hand, I am not sure what sould I do against teams playing with 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 Denmark etc (I mean 2 fullbacks and 2 wingers) I need your advice !!! Maybe I should apply OI for wingers but which instructions ?

By using this tactic, you can have 25+ shoot per game. My last two games:

View attachment 371760

View attachment 371759

Last edited:
I updated this successful tactic and want to share it here because the success is completely based on Tylerbode's tactic.

View attachment 608062

Against teams wtihout fullbacks, use this tactic as it.

Against teams with fullbacks, please apply specific marking onto fullbacks by your left and right strikers (STCL-STCR)

On the other hand, I am not sure what sould I do against teams playing with 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 Denmark etc (I mean 2 fullbacks and 2 wingers) I need your advice !!! Maybe I should apply OI for wingers but which instructions ?

By using this tactic, you can have 25+ shoot per game. My last two games:

View attachment 608063

View attachment 608064
still work ?

I'm going to try this later. Looking for a good tactic with no wingers and this seems perfect. I'm guessing it'll
work on newest patch?

good good formation you have said top 6 side but I used villa, hardly any signings and won the league..only just but still first time ive actually won the league