Got AFC Telford from Skrill North to Championship with other tactics from this site, unfortunately I have now stalled for a few seasons so going to switch to this (prob v2) and see how it goes. Hoping it will finally get me to the prem! will keep you updated :D

Couple of quick questions:

Can I switch players around at set-pieces as long as I have the same set-up?
Do you use individual team talks or just team ones?

Last edited:
So has anyone tried this with a LL team except adikk90 yet? Would like to know as it's using 3 BPD I'm afraid.
I'm playing with forest and I'm currently 10 points clear of second in January and only signing I have made I'd MacArthur from Wigan.. centre half's play some cracking balls over top. I have a feeling david luiz would fit this like a glove on a cows udder... lol.. hope this helps

So has anyone tried this with a LL team except adikk90 yet? Would like to know as it's using 3 BPD I'm afraid.

I have been playing with Crystal Palace and im getting raped. Mostly because after the GK distributes the ball, my CB's just try to blast it forward for the F9 but due to their crappy decisions and passing ( crystal palace :/ ) it goes straight to the opposition, i would recommend having atleast 10-12 in passing/decision making/ concentration for your DCS.

If anybody is interested, Tomer Hemed as CF or DLF is an absolute beast for this tactic, either v1 or v2. He can be bought for 5 measly milions from Mallorca and would come even to Crystal Palace in the first season.

He just scores 3-4 goals a game if you "dominate" the game.

leaking more than a boat full of holes so far :( Lets hope it picks up a few more games down the line

First off great tactic ( beat United in my first game (away) with my Swansea team (no transfers) 4-1 !! )..so promising indeed

I have a few questions, if u don't mind:

Any info on the corner routine implemented..inswinging or outswinging ? does it matter who's the corner taker in the setup?

Individual training on heavy ?

Cheers.

Last edited:
I know Long-Jelavic and Suarez-Sturridge have done well for you, but could you be a bit more specific on the type of striker(s)(or SS) required? All these awesome results are making me jealous, and I'm still puzzled as to why it's not working for me :/

i've been playing with this tactic for a bit now but i have a few problems... how do you set up against the big teams to avoid being destroyed and how to ensure that the opp doesn't score in the last minutes

Hi Tyler, what changes you do when you go down to ten men?

If - when do people change mentality? I'm playing with Roma. Should I play attacking against teams placed 7-13th? Against the good teams like Napoli and Juventus. Wouldnt that be stupid? And Totti as SS? :D

If - when do people change mentality? I'm playing with Roma. Should I play attacking against teams placed 7-13th? Against the good teams like Napoli and Juventus. Wouldnt that be stupid? And Totti as SS? :D

Mentality is never changed.

i've been playing with this tactic for a bit now but i have a few problems... how do you set up against the big teams to avoid being destroyed and how to ensure that the opp doesn't score in the last minutes

I never change tactics. Its a plug and play and the tactic was built for all in game situations (having to defend a lot or chances to attack).

I know Long-Jelavic and Suarez-Sturridge have done well for you, but could you be a bit more specific on the type of striker(s)(or SS) required? All these awesome results are making me jealous, and I'm still puzzled as to why it's not working for me :/

Do you watch matches in 3D at all mate? I have found I get some strange results in 3D, so I only do 'commentary only' or 'extended highlights' in 2D only.