Don't no if you remember me mate, back in the FM09 days over at SI, Live quite near you ;) [FORGEWOOD]

What tweaks have you done mate

Hi mate, yes I remember you. FML was magic eh. Still miss it.

I've changed the ST's. Right one is SS and the left is DLP(attack). Also the CM is now a BWM(defend). Seems the ST's scoring more and a bit more possession. Also have changed defending corners which seems much tighter.

I've changed the ST's. Right one is SS and the left is DLP(attack). Also the CM is now a BWM(defend). Seems the ST's scoring more and a bit more possession. Also have changed defending corners which seems much tighter.
Will give this a go tomorrow, time for bed mate, glad to have you back ;)

i think i am cursed with this game everyone on here has had success and tried it with liverpool 100% fluid tactic i bought shawcross and a good cm stindi and my record is played 9 and lost 4 drawn 4 and won 1 they are thinking off sacking me. I tried it with hull and i won 1 and lost every game not as bad as liverpool tho

can u upload that tactic V2?
I dont understand, SS could be only AMC rule and DLP,did u mean DLF?

Cheers mate. I'll test your new version with my Tottenham save on my second season. I assume i'll have to retrain my wingers though which isn;t a big deal.