Just finished pre season with newcastle starting season tomorrow and wil post ss but results are great till now and even my best player is injured for 3 months��

Going to try V2 with Newcastle Utd. Will play til Christmas then throw a few screen shots up

doing stoke with v1 no transfers will post when i finish season .

The result been great TB!

I beat Barcelona with Sociedad (away) at my spanish save with V1.. The first time I manage to ****** a win in 4 seasons!

Started a new save with southampton with no transfer and using v2..

Result: 2nd in Premier League.. 6 wins, 1 draw, 1 lost.. 17 goals scored and conceded 6.. My DLF are my top scorer, and my SS is the second top scorer..

Promising

I apologise for not reading the 11 pages, but is this as effective with the 2 fbs pushed to Wingbacks or will you lose defensive solidarity.

I'm at work so cant play :( but this looks ace it just i have Baines/Zabaleta who I think might be better in the wb. if on one know i'll try it when i get in.

wkdsoul.. even from fullback positions your fullbacks get in very advanced positions and score quite a lot. I also thought about what your saying . could be a good arrow if chasing a goal!!

Not working for me I'm afraid. View attachment 402665

Using V2.
Getting dominated in every game, 35-40% possession. Even the games I do win I am lucky.

V1 was no different for me.

wkdsoul.. even from fullback positions your fullbacks get in very advanced positions and score quite a lot. I also thought about what your saying . could be a good arrow if chasing a goal!!

Fair enough, i'll test on one of my teams and if they need it. i'll try it.

The result been great TB!

I beat Barcelona with Sociedad (away) at my spanish save with V1.. The first time I manage to ****** a win in 4 seasons!

Started a new save with southampton with no transfer and using v2..

Result: 2nd in Premier League.. 6 wins, 1 draw, 1 lost.. 17 goals scored and conceded 6.. My DLF are my top scorer, and my SS is the second top scorer..

Promising

Good stuff mate. Keep us informed.

I apologise for not reading the 11 pages, but is this as effective with the 2 fbs pushed to Wingbacks or will you lose defensive solidarity.

I'm at work so cant play :( but this looks ace it just i have Baines/Zabaleta who I think might be better in the wb. if on one know i'll try it when i get in.

I see what you mean. Can you give it a try. Might be an option for v3 mate.

This match engine is making my managerial persona suicidal x_x Followed the OP thoroughly, yet at the moment can't buy a win in the league with Liverpool. Despite the 3 CBs, they don't deal with the crosses if the opposing winger beats the fullback, and more often than not 1 or more of them ends up with a 6.2-6.4 rating. Tried several different combinations upfront, one of them always plays bad. tried the new tactic as well. :/ I'll give it more time and see if things turn around

This match engine is making my managerial persona suicidal x_x Followed the OP thoroughly, yet at the moment can't buy a win in the league with Liverpool. Despite the 3 CBs, they don't deal with the crosses if the opposing winger beats the fullback, and more often than not 1 or more of them ends up with a 6.2-6.4 rating. Tried several different combinations upfront, one of them always plays bad. tried the new tactic as well. :/ I'll give it more time and see if things turn around

V1 or V2 mate?

also how can a 0-0 to Cardiff get stuck between a 7-0 and 3-0 romp ... magical stuff

arvind k. how many games you played??? I have noticed with his v1 and his last tactic that I have tried and both with success so far that they both started off very slow even tho they was fluid but after 10 games boooom. something seems to click and away they go... great stuff