TYLERBODE PIRANHA 14.3 HULL WON PREM IN 1ST SEASON!!!!!

8 games in the league, plus a few cup clashes, I'm worried that the board might start thinking of ways to sack me soon :v

8 games in the league, plus a few cup clashes, I'm worried that the board might start thinking of ways to sack me soon :v

I'm forest with the pirahna v1 not had time to test the v2 yet and ac Milan with his last tactic blitz I think and both I'm doing great top of league with both and considering ac Milan ain't great anymore I class that as a decent achievement aswell as beating juventus. also forest I'm top with v1 and I've beat Leicester derby reading QPR etc... although not tried it with a relegation battling team. but I'm sure there's a post on here from some1 that is smashing it with Huddersfield in championship ...

I'm forest with the pirahna v1 not had time to test the v2 yet and ac Milan with his last tactic blitz I think and both I'm doing great top of league with both and considering ac Milan ain't great anymore I class that as a decent achievement aswell as beating juventus. also forest I'm top with v1 and I've beat Leicester derby reading QPR etc... although not tried it with a relegation battling team. but I'm sure there's a post on here from some1 that is smashing it with Huddersfield in championship ...

Magic stuff evo.

Finished 1st season with Monaco. Have been using V1 apart from a few games however didn't work out well so stuck with V1.

As you can see I don't seem to score enough goals. Sometimes just 1 or 2 a game, although I can't complain if I'm winning. Finished 2nd in the league on 80 points and would have won league in some cases with that many points. Will give it a go for another season see how it plays out.

View attachment 402641 View attachment 402640 View attachment 402639

Finished 1st season with Monaco. Have been using V1 apart from a few games however didn't work out well so stuck with V1.

As you can see I don't seem to score enough goals. Sometimes just 1 or 2 a game, although I can't complain if I'm winning. Finished 2nd in the league on 80 points and would have won league in some cases with that many points. Will give it a go for another season see how it plays out.

View attachment 538476 View attachment 538478 View attachment 538480

Seems solid defensively anyway.

GK: Mignolet
LCB: Sakho/Agger CB: Agger/Shawcross RCB: Musacchio
RB: Johnson LB: Enrique
CMs: Gerrard, Henderson, Schneiderlin
F9 - Suarez, Lucas Pratto
SS - Suarez, Aaron Hunt
CF/DLF - Sturridge

Not working for me I'm afraid. View attachment 538428

Using V2.
Getting dominated in every game, 35-40% possession. Even the games I do win I am lucky.

V1 was no different for me.

feel the same with underdog team
Bristol Rovers and QPR couldn't compete in premiership with this tactic, because of a low qualiy of the players (2018year). Had no money on transfers, so use players on free. And they couldn'tcope with the opponents. Especially defenders :((

Got 4th with Southampton with no transfer.. Most because I am lucky since Ciity, Liverpool and Spurs not performing well... But hey.. My luck :)

My striker, jay rodriguez finish as top scorer with 19 goals..

Love your tactic TB

trying with manchester u and arsenal,but cant get them play well as you guys.im loosing big. last game against everton i was down 3-0 after 12 minutes.lost the game 6-1

Most of you like the tweaked version or just still the first 1 with the 2 poachers and engs ??

Back