UCL Arsenal V Braga Match Thread

Winners ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could none of you Arsenal fans get a ticket for the game?

im away to watch the match on telly

might come back on at halftime :)

Just having a conversation with the mates, and i said i'd become an Arsenal fan if Reading became Oxford (We were like 10 minutes away from joining teams)

Dunno why i said that..

4-0 Arsenal.

Wow, Braga are poor.

It's been 10 minutes in there first ever game in the champions league against Arsenal at the Emirates..

Give them time, they're a good team when they get going.

Arsenal have been all over them so far, unlucky to get a penalty with the tackle on Cesc and the Wiltshire chance.

I think they'll come out in the second half a much stronger team. Seems like they're being overwhelmed at the moment.

If Arsenal don't make the most of it now, they could be punished later on.

its currently 3-0 to Arsenal :)

Fabregas pen
Arshavin
and a fantastic bit of play for Chamakh's goal

Fabregas has been in sensational form of late, looks really good. However, is it just me or does anyone get the feeling that he doesn't care anymore from his body language? Like he's only playing because he was forced to stay.

Anyone else amused by the scoreboard reading " Ars" and "Bra"?

6 of the best from Arsenal

Vela came on and scored 2

I think they'll come out in the second half a much stronger team. Seems like they're being overwhelmed at the moment.

If Arsenal don't make the most of it now, they could be punished later on.

You were saying?...

You were saying?...
to be fair im guessing he assumed that braga would actually mark fabregas, rather then letting roam in 10 yards of space. devastating from him. but even better for england wilshere was immense