• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have said that this Barca side is basically same as last year and Arsenal have improved loads. Villa is a great improvement to an already great side. Best striker in the world for me

Song's going to get sent off.. he got booked so early and the Barca players are already play acting whenever he goes in for a tackle..

Every passing min Song is walking close to dug out.

I do love watching Arsenal get schooled at football, doesn't happen very often XD

Surely one more foul from song and he's off eh ? thats about 3-4 tackles since his booking. I'd sub him tbh.

Arsenal have been playing well but when Barca attack alot of the time theyre getting through too easily.

Tie over? I wouldn't say its over, its going to be tough to get back into it but we done it last time, they're always hope ey.

'Was never very good at geometry, but i know when a team is passing good triangles...'
Itv commentator commenting on Barca's dominance.

This Barca seems very invicible at the moment. Quite solid at the back as well

Song's going to get sent off.. he got booked so early and the Barca players are already play acting whenever he goes in for a tackle..

Agreed, they know what they're doing.

Wenger has to bring Song off at half time.

Can someone tell the referee to get a second ball because Barcelona aren't letting Arsenal play with theirs!

This is just a joy to watch. It isn't even world class, out of this world stuff, they just do the basics so, so easily. They pass. They move. They press so high and hard up the pitch until they win the ball back. And it is those basics, which win them matches.

It's just absolutely brilliant.

Anyone else think Arsenal got lucky with the second goal being disallowed, to me it looked like Messi was behind the ball when the shot was hit which means he's in a onside position.

@Redrup, Never seen it hit off Villa I'll have a look again :P

Big question for Arsenal is how long can Nasri last? Back from injury earlier than expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back