• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell the referee to get a second ball because Barcelona aren't letting Arsenal play with theirs!

You mean like the one Liverpool played with *Beach ball*;)

Have to admit though, this referee does seem to be very anti-Arsenal tonight..

A lot of decisions going against them when they're physical, but Barcelona seem to win the ball everytime according to the ref oO)

May be just me, but Jack Wilshere looks the calmest Arsenal player on the pitch tonight. Doesn't look fazed at all.

Really hoping Arsenal can come back and win this. Only team I don't want United to face is Barca.

Last year Barcelona started getting tired after 65 minutes and it really started to show, we'll just have to hope that happens again.

Out of all English teams, I wouldn't mind them winning the champions league. But Barcelona are different class.

A game with two teams I love, 1-0 for Barca as they are the strong(est) side in CL, but I'm hoping Arsenal can come back, just because they need a little bit of glory, and barca has many LOL.

However... Not quite sure if it will be possible, but it's going to be a great 2nd half nonetheless.

Last year Barcelona started getting tired after 65 minutes and it really started to show, we'll just have to hope that happens again.

Last season Walcott came of the bench and had field day against tiring legs. Not sure this time he can do that again.

Villa was always going to score at some stage so it's no great shock he has. We have looked more than capable of scoring, mainly when Walcott is involved as Barca simple can't handle him. Ref has been giving quite a few soft free kicks for them, but has also been quite light on Song as he could of been off with Barca milking every challenge he makes.

Confident if we score eaely in the second we will go on to win this.

Jack Wilshere is awesome tonight! ;b, you guys should hear the danish commentators, they are more pleased with him than messi, lol :p

Wilsheres been brilliant, breaking the play up, skinning people an playing nice passing. Only 18 as well its unbelievable.

Hopefully Arsenal get back into it...

1. Matter of time before they kill arsenal off
2. Alex song should be sent off.. i counted 5 little fouls after his yellow card

Arsenal look a threat going foward but defensively look shaky! just cant see them doing anythin different 2nd half... may be wrong but i doubt it

Oh yea... C'MON BARCELONA :)

EDIT: Should a 2nd goal have stood... he was behind pedro when initial shot taken so really it should have counted, no?

Last edited:
Messi was onside for his disallowed goal.

Just seen that again the ball does indeed hit of Pedro again however Still reckon Messi was onside at the time it hit him should be 2-0 Arsenal lucky on a few occasions 1. with the goal and 2. song still being on the park. However they have also been very unlucky with soft fouls gone against them and the chances they have had.

this the thing barcelonas pressing game takes a lot out of them, and its normally around 70 minutes when they concede. though usually by then, the game is over. So if arsenal can keep it tight they can still win the game late on

Well a positive is we are creating chances. And im confident we'll get a least a few in the second half,whether or not we convert them is another story but come on Arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back