• Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
barcelona have been a joy to watch first half so has jack wilshere

Wish we had Diaby on the bench, then he could come on for Song. Instead we have a little ***** in the form of Denilson :S

I could quite easily wank myself off to the rhythm of Barca's passing tbh.

I missed the highlights as I was making a half-time snack but apparently Messi wasn't offside from the touch off Pedro like I thought. Lucky us.

I think they suspected the second goal was onside but dont think its 100 percent certain. If it was. Thank you Lino :$

With Barca keep playing like this every game, I can't believe how they're beaten by Hercules!

Shocked Wenger hasn't took Song off, he's putting a lot of trust into him.

Looks like he's kept Song on, but given Wilshere more of the holding role as Song is getting a lot further forward already in this second half.

I missed the highlights as I was making a half-time snack but apparently Messi wasn't offside from the touch off Pedro like I thought. Lucky us.

Its very very close indeed, But messi was a good bit behind the ball when the keeper saved it so I think he was on but its a very tough decision. can't really fault the Linesman for it

Yes but sadly Pedro wasn't

The offside rule is if a player is behind the ball when it is hit, So how the **** can Pedro not be onside when he hit the initial shot :S And people question womens abilities to understand the offside rule...

I think they suspected the second goal was onside but dont think its 100 percent certain. If it was. Thank you Lino :$

It's definately very very close can't be 100% unless you slowed the video down and I mean really slow it down.

Alex Song looks like he wants to be sent off, really playing a dangerous game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back