• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** thatt.. .Arshavinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

scored a barca goal agaisnt barca, irony??? Good goal but the hard work is yet to come im afraid.

Arsenal fans have found their voice but haven't found the songbook. Still singing the same 2 or 3 songs over and over.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never powerslid outside of my home to the neighbors' lawn like have just now. I don't know why, but I've felt more euphoric towards Arsenal than I ever have to Barcelona.
Still, I like the two teams and if the result stands, Wenger will need to fight the Camp Nou onslaught. May the best man win!

Last edited:
Brilliant goal. What a counter and what a through ball from Fabregas. Been the best match I've watched in a long time this, two great finishes from Arsenal now.

this the thing barcelonas pressing game takes a lot out of them, and its normally around 70 minutes when they concede. though usually by then, the game is over. So if arsenal can keep it tight they can still win the game late on
i ******* called it, great counter

now that was a brilliant Barcelona like attack and goal, brilliant vision from Nasri....

come on Barcelona though! lol

Great goal well played by Nasri there to hold it up and pick that pass out. Fabregas's pass was amazing aswell. Lovely finish. Come on Arsenal.

goaal!! why you who don't support Arsenal, why you want Barcelona win? It's ECL, all English people should support their clubs

****, I miss being in the European Cup. :'(

Well played the arsenal!

now that was a brilliant Barcelona like attack and goal, brilliant vision from Nasri....

come on Barcelona though! lol

Why do you want a team that has the best chance of winning the Champions league to win ? honestly.. Want them out ASAP.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH just spent God knows how long running up and down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back