• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a nice litle conversation with my mate on MSN, who is going to eat SAF's socks when Arsenal loses. (Makes sense yeah ? )

Nice game btw, fabolous goal too ;)

goaal!! why you who don't support Arsenal, why you want Barcelona win? It's ECL, all English people should support their clubs

I'm supporting Arsenal. Just so when you knock out Barca, United are favorites to win the CL <3 |)

Jack Wilshere is an absolute delight lol, i can guarrentee people in Spain will be raving about him tomorrow.

Arshavin cause major **** spam in irc lol:
[21:23] <CtPauley> msexy goal
[21:23] <JD> tlh;tmkh
[21:23] <Ronan> hahahaha
[21:23] <Mally> Get in
[21:23] <JD> t
[21:23] <Joneesy> WHAT
[21:23] <JD> h
[21:23] <Joneesy> A
[21:23] <CtPauley> dsjfjjkdf
[21:23] <JD> tht;jm
[21:23] <Joneesy> GOAL
[21:23] <JD> dh
[21:23] <JD> m.tdy
[21:23] <%AlfieWatchingFootball> jdfb;uwd
[21:23] <Neall> JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
[21:23] <JD> j'jyt;m
[21:23] <JD> t
[21:23] <Ronan> sucka
[21:23] <Ronan> a
[21:23] <%AlfieWatchingFootball> hhdgS|
[21:24] <Ronan> gea
[21:24] <JD> m;y
[21:24] <Ronan> h
[21:24] <Ronan> ash
[21:24] <JD> t
[21:24] <Luke> WILSHERE YOU LEGEND
[21:24] <Ronan> da
[21:24] <Neall> IN MY PANTS
[21:24] <JD> y]m;
[21:24] <JD> drhj'
[21:24] <JD> tm'er
[21:24] <JD> jn't
[21:24] <Ronan> kalmdg
[21:24] <JD> ym
[21:24] <%AlfieWatchingFootball> going mental!!!!
[21:24] <Neall> WOOOOOOOOOOOO
[21:24] <JD> gd'rtn
[21:24] <Neall> HAHA
[21:24] <Walrus> Calm down everyone...
[21:24] <JD> y'j
[21:24] <Ronan> laf
[21:24] <Neall> ASDH
[21:24] <Joneesy> lol

wilshere playing against the best central midfielders in the world, and tbh hes been the best out the lot.

Wilshere is just amazing. Lost count of number of times i told this. What composure he has..

LOL .

We got Cesc Fabregas!
We got Cesc Fabregas!
We got Cesc Fabregas!

We've got Cesc Fabregas, we've got Cesc Fabregas (8)

Arsenal's best song of the night..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never powerslid outside of my home to the neighbors' lawn like have just now. I don't know why, but I've felt more euphoric towards Arsenal than I ever have to Barcelona.
Still, I like the two teams and if the result stands, Wenger will need to fight the Camp Nou onslaught. May the best man win!

Sorry, but, call yourself a Barca fan?

Fabio Capello if you are watching, forget lampard/gerrard. Put Scott Parker/Jack Rodwell alongside Wilshere and let him do the business in the centre of the park

Loudest I've ever heard the Arsenal fans, to me that's as big of a shock as Arsenal winning.

and its arsenal,
arsenal fc,
we're by far the greatest team,
the world has ever seen

fans should really be singing about Wilshere rather than Fabregas as he's been very very poor tonight :S Obviously its a wind up to Barcelona but still..

Fabio Capello if you are watching, forget lampard/gerrard. Put Scott Parker/Jack Rodwell alongside Wilshere and let him do the business in the centre of the park

IMO Wilshere is more impressive when he plays deep as he gets so much space to create the havoc. He has amazing ability to retain possession and when played bit deep, he can boss the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back