• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hand ball by Arshavin then a Arsenal throw? this referee has been poor to say the least, good win for the Gooners how ever, still expect Barcelona to beat them at the Nou Camp though.

IMO Wilshere is more impressive when he plays deep as he gets so much space to create the havoc. He has amazing ability to retain possession and when played bit deep, he can boss the game.
but he is allowed to push forward when needed becuse of song. with lampard he is only stuck deep and has to think defensive too much

well played arsenal

Great win for Arsenal especially the way it happend. But and its a big but Barca at the Camp Nou are a totally different prospect and they are still huge favourites.

fair play to arsenal, don't think the 1 goal lead will be enough. off to the camp nou...

Arsenal 2-1 Barca. But advantage Barca as they got all important away goal.

KOS was excellent and Wilshere :wub: was pure class.

Godly performance by Wilshere, though they had heroes all over the pitch.

Always pleasant to watch Barca lose. Here's hoping they do the same at the Nou so you don't have the advantage over United in the league.

Second leg is set-up brilliantly.

I will admit i was wrong now!

Fair play arsenal! took their chances well.. something barca didnt do!

Shhhhh. (H)

Lol sorry had to be said (6).

Superb game, Well worth the watch. I'd watch it again tbh.. The two best footballing teams playing against each other. Brilliant watch and Brilliant win for Arsenal. Will be interesting to see the second leg as Pique is suspended.

SI delay patch swap wilshere and ramsey pa make wilshere -10 class act and only 19 years old

Wilshire was beastly tonight. I always stick with the English teams in Europe(except liverpool) so I'm happy they won.

Think Arsenal were definitely luck to win. Obviously they had the goal disallowed and had the better chances. Should also have had a penalty. Messi and Pedro were poor tonight but Wilshere was brilliant.

Well done Arsenal but still think Barca will ****** it at Camp Nou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back