• Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosicky..... really?
If RVP sets up or scores a goal the gamble will of paid off.

Hoping for a 2-2 draw, Messi and Villa for Barca with RVP and Cesc scoring for us, Cesc late on to seal our progression.

Offical Arsenal Team!

Szczesny
Sagna - Djourou - Koscielny - Clichy
Diaby - Wilshere
Rosicky - Fabregas - Nasri
Van Persie

Rosicky starts! I knew it!!

Big red players :D

Won't be surprised if Van Persie gets subbed for an injury... Wenger better know what he's doing..

Without a shadow of a doubt Wenger is risking Van Persie, Fabregas and Wilshere You can't go from the Carling Cup final being ruled out for about 3wks and then be fit in less then 2 wks Wenger is risking Van Persie no doubt. It won't make a difference in my opinion, Barcelona 3 Vs 0 Arsenal - Messi x2 & Villa.

BTW, according to arsenal.com, Gibbs is starting in Clichy's place. Could be a typo?

Barca might have an shaky defense. Busquets is not used to playing there. And with Abidal..not the strongest central defense. Adriano has also been shaky at times.

This could prove to be Barcelonas weak point.

wont be posting here to halftime

so will post my thoughts then hope it a great half

Without a shadow of a doubt Wenger is risking Van Persie, Fabregas and Wilshere You can't go from the Carling Cup final being ruled out for about 3wks and then be fit in less then 2 wks Wenger is risking Van Persie no doubt. It won't make a difference in my opinion, Barcelona 3 Vs 0 Arsenal - Messi x2 & Villa.

It might make no difference in this game, but hopefully he risks there title chase and FA cup ties...

Barca might have an shaky defense. Busquets is not used to playing there. And with Abidal..not the strongest central defense. Adriano has also been shaky at times.

This could prove to be Barcelonas weak point.

Busquets has been played there many a time so he'll be fine and Abidal has said many a time that he prefers to play in central defence rather than at full back. There weakest point is Adriano at LB, but Arsenal's weakest point is Rosicky - who is supposed to be playing at right wing.

They will be just as tough to break down, especially now that Mascherano will be protecting them both.

Anyone know the substitutes? Would like to see who both teams have on the bench that are capable of changing the game if need be.

I think it's a mistake to start Rosicky in a wide role as he almost always drifts into a central position. The Everton game last month pays homage to that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back