• Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 84K

Full-Time Score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it. I'm not going to uni tomorrow. This match is more important :P
I will just go for my second and third class.

Loved Guardiola's comments to the press... He's clearly ******** himself - "Barca Reserves has many Jack Wilsheres" - why not play them then? Instead of ruining the careers of Afellay and Bojan. He also seems to have forgotten that Jack was the best player on the pitch at the Grove.

Loved Guardiola's comments to the press... He's clearly ******** himself - "Barca Reserves has many Jack Wilsheres" - why not play them then? Instead of ruining the careers of Afellay and Bojan. He also seems to have forgotten that Jack was the best player on the pitch at the Grove.

Tbf they probably do have players like that and he's hardly ruining the career of Bojan. If anything he could be playing mind games to unsettle Wilshere. Even if they do have players like Wilshere in their reserves, they are never going to get into Barcelona's starting line up with the amount of quality they have in their team..

Source? Coz what i read was

"Wilshere is a top player. He has been a big surprise. I did not know him at the beginning of the season," Guardiola said. "He is an excellent player, not just Arsenal, but also for the national team. We have many players like him in our second team. It is very good news for football to have players like him."

And also he is not wating Bojan or Afellay. Bojan has failed to take his chances, still lucky to be in Barca squad. Afellay was signed in Jan and Pep said he will be involved more from next season.

Last edited:
Tbf they probably do have players like that and he's hardly ruining the career of Bojan. If anything he could be playing mind games to unsettle Wilshere. Even if they do have players like Wilshere in their reserves, they are never going to get into Barcelona's starting line up with the amount of quality they have in their team..

Of course he's trying to unsettle Wilshere, and he's being a **** about it. He says he's "lucky" to be in the Arsenal team, because there's no pressure to win trophies - ignoring the fact that he's in the team because he's good enough, not just because we're blooding youngsters.

And also he is not wating Bojan or Afellay. Bojan has failed to take his chances, still lucky to be in Barca squad. Afellay was signed in Jan and Pep said he will be involved more from next season.

Bojan was one of the most exciting players 2 years ago, now he never gets a look in. Instead of giving him a chance, Guardiola buys Ibra for £50m or whatever it was, then Villa for £35m. Affellay was bought in January and the only time he gets is when Barca are winning 3-0 at home to Real Sociedad or something thanks to Lionel Messi after about 85 mins.

Afellay won't reach his potential if he never plays. Even with Iniesta and Xavi both out, he doesn't play.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Source? Coz what i read was

"he is lucky because we have many players in the second team like him but he plays because there is no pressure at his club to win titles"

Bojan was one of the most exciting players 2 years ago, now he never gets a look in. Instead of giving him a chance, Guardiola buys Ibra for £50m or whatever it was, then Villa for £35m. Affellay was bought in January and the only time he gets is when Barca are winning 3-0 at home to Real Sociedad or something thanks to Lionel Messi after about 85 mins.

Afellay won't reach his potential if he never plays. Even with Iniesta and Xavi both out, he doesn't play.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------[/COLOR]

"he is lucky because we have many players in the second team like him but he plays because there is no pressure at his club to win titles"

Bojan was exciting player back then. Now he is dog bollocks. He is young and I'm not writing off. But to tell that Pep is wasting him is ridiculous. If anything, Pep gives top priority to La Masia products. This is like telling Wenger is wasting jay emmanuel thomas by signing Chamakh.

Regarding Afellay, Pep said He will be involved more from next season as it is very tough to get used to Barca style of play. And before signing he knew, he will be only back up to Xavi and Iniesta. No way he will be first choice ahead of him.

Signing Villa was master stroke. Villa, Xavi, Iniesta have telepatic understanding and that was proved in Spain national team. So only he was signed. No way Barca would be competing for titles without players like Villa or Ibra and with only players like Bojan as first choice at this age.

Barca are blooding youngsters better than any team in the world plus they make few signings to freshen up the squad. Where is the problem.

Of course he's trying to unsettle Wilshere, and he's being a **** about it. He says he's "lucky" to be in the Arsenal team, because there's no pressure to win trophies - ignoring the fact that he's in the team because he's good enough, not just because we're blooding youngsters.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Ibra was a replacement for Eto'o and Villa was a replacement for Ibra. Guardiola can't really risk playing Bojan week in week out considering the amount of pressure he is under to win trophies.

Afellay was signed in Jan and Pep said he will be involved more from next season.

I hope so. He's pretty much labelled as the next big thing to come from the Netherlands, and we've had quite a few of them that have all become big players. Then again, I'm sure his positioning and anticipation and movement has gone up considerably since joining Barcelona, since that's what they train. Ibrahim Afellay is still young and hopefully he's getting tutored by Xavi and Iniesta and maybe he'll get more playing time than he is getting now.

And Pep also said Wilshere is an excellent player.

"Wilshere is a top player He is an excellent player, not just Arsenal, but also for the national team.

“he is lucky because we have many players in the second team like him but he plays because there is no pressure at his club to win titles."
Maybe taken out of context, as i believe Pep respects his opponents and is no JOSE.

Also, you can't blame Barcelona if Afellay fails to reach his potentially as he was probably aware that he would struggle to make the starting line up and their were plenty of others teams after him who probably would have started him.

well pep....if youve got players just as good as arsenals wilshere in your b team...better start em tonight then before you get done 2-1 again and bossed by a player who apparently would sit in your reserves.....COME ON JACK COME ON THE GUNNERS!

And Pep also said Wilshere is an excellent player.

Maybe taken out of context, as i believe Pep respects his opponents and is no JOSE.
Odds on that is horribly out of context. Dont like Pep particularly, but he isnt one to talk like that

Odds on that is horribly out of context. Dont like Pep particularly, but he isnt one to talk like that

You dont like Pep? Only likable guy in the whole Barca squad plus staff;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back