UCL Partizan Belgrade v Arsenal Match Thread

WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This commentator gets way too hyped when Partizan have the ball at all.

Nice goal
Arshavin, out to prove a point, doing it so far. Gibbs has been good so far btw

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

We've got Arshavin. **** Adebayor!/ You're not singing anymore!/ It's all gone quiet over there!

Still think Gibbs should probably be starting LB. Makes less mistakes than Clichy and is actually better techniqually

Good chance, nice leap from Chamakh, unlucky not to get a head to it.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Still think Gibbs should probably be starting LB. Makes less mistakes than Clichy and is actually better techniqually

He's good, but still inexperienced. It's OK for Wilshere, being an attacking midfielder, being young benefits him, he's fit and is actually pretty strong now. But Clichy at his best is awesome, and better than Gibbs, although i admit Gibbs is more consistent.

This season is his chance i think, especially with this champions league group, and still being in the Carling Cup.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

XD. The Ref! What a ******

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

That was brilliant, WHAT a goal that would've been.

this partizan side are not that good arsenal should get more goals

Wilshere literally crying then lol :p

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

another good save there. Arsenal look happier, settled, and more confident.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

fk in a good position, but it could literally be 4-0

Freekick in a dangerous position :p.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Straight at the keeper :(.

Chris22's stream no longer working for me, anyone got a good one?

what happened to that guy? (with the nose thingy?)

****. Handball + pen PLEASE fabianski do something useful for once

******. Didn't see the decision? Thoughts?

Mike, go on firefox

******. Didn't see the decision? Thoughts?

Mike, go on firefox

I've had trouble with Firefox before. I'll just listen to you and Nathan's updates :$