UCL Partizan Belgrade v Arsenal Match Thread

WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 3rd linesman didn't give it..

Chamakh should've done better.

Cleo, Cleo, Cleo :p

Unlucky Arsenal, don't tell me it was Fabiwanki's fault again ;)

I think it was on the harsh side.

Still, denny pwns so hard.

High, wide and not so handsome from Zorro.

Just seen the pen replay, think it's harsh, he jumps, and as he moves his arm towards his back, the ball hits it, and the ref takes about 30 seconds to decide.

HALFTIME.

Not good enough i'm afraid, controlling the game at 1-0, then gave them a cheap way back in, and it's more even now, we need to get our confidence up, score early in the second half to shut the crowd up a little, and then we can get our fluidity back with any luck.

Other scores?

This is a good link lads. http://www.vipstand.net/watch/6691/1/watch-fk-partizan-vs-arsenal-fc.html

Just got in has it been a good game ?

Meh. 10 - 15 minutes of superb football by Arsenal, and we really could have been 4-0 up, having three very good chances, but two good saves, and an acrobatic clearance off the line saved Partizan, who got back level and got the crowd cheering again with a (IMO) harsh penalty, certainly unnecessary since then they've kept us quiet and the crowd very loud and intimidating.

This is a must-win for me. We need momentum going into Saturday's match and its important to end the run of games without a win (OK, only 2, but 2 too many.)

Harsh on Carrick.
not really, carrick is a very good player, one of the best passers in europe, but he dwells on the ball too long, isnt very good defensively, and if not on near top form tends to be very wayward under pressure. VM me if you want to continue this because i dont wanna get into it on an arsenal thread

Can someone summarise what has happened so far this half, was eating dinner...

Argh, my second stream has gone :(

Penalty to Arsenal, their defender Jovanovic sent off.