UCL Partizan Belgrade v Arsenal Match Thread

WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Partizan red card. But don't think it was a pen. ****. This keeper's awesome.

Partizan going to try and hold on for a draw here, another defender coming on.

VERY POOR PEN FROM ARSHA.

I'm all out of streams. Spent ;(

Shoulda asked Wilshere to take the pen mind you, Arshavin's accurate shooting seems to have deserted him lately.

I'm all out of streams. Spent ;(

Shoulda asked Wilshere to take the pen mind you, Arshavin's accurate shooting seems to have deserted him lately.

Eh? Goals against Blackpool, Blackburn, and Spurs, and now here.

+ He's had a shot cleared off the line, and had two good efforts very well saved, he's in form.

Oh I don't doubt he's on form, I just think his shooting quality has dropped this season. He tends to belt it and hope for the best, there's little room for a little flick of the foot. But perhaps I'm being overly harsh.

Should've been a corner then no? No foul at all from Gibbs.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Oh I don't doubt he's on form, I just think his shooting quality has dropped this season. He tends to belt it and hope for the best, there's little room for a little flick of the foot. But perhaps I'm being overly harsh.

I think you're being overly harsh.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Wilshere's crying again lol.

****** Partizan keep kicking the **** out of Wilshere.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Great save. Getting very worried.

THANK THE LORD.

:wub: Chamakh!!!!!!!!!

Chamakh :D

2-1

Should hopefully be the game, come on boys.

Woo

2-1 Arsenal, Chamakh.

Thought i had got there first, turns out i didn't. :'(

I think this commentator doesn't like Arsenal very much, since the first minute, whenever Partizan get the ball he gets really excited, and when Arsenal scored, i thought it must have been disallowed, for the lack of excitement in his voice lol

Super cross from Tomas.

MUHAHAHAHA.

Got there first :p

I think this commentator doesn't like Arsenal very much, since the first minute, whenever Partizan get the ball he gets really excited, and when Arsenal scored, i thought it must have been disallowed, for the lack of excitement in his voice lol

Super cross from Tomas.

Why is my post before yours then :p.

Why is my post before yours then :p.

Sharap. I edited it :'(

Alls fair in love and war.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I thought Fabianski was going to give their striker the ball for a minute. Always nervous when he is anywhere near the ball ;)

Squillaci goalagoalgoalagoagoagoagoagoagaogoooooooooooool

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Stonewall at first sight. PEN for Partizan.

Fabianskiii

UM Made a save...

Genuinely didn't think i'd ever say this again, safe hands from Fabianski. :O

The referee has been generally fairly poor though. 3 pens and a red card for referee Wolfgang Stark. (What a name)

Last edited: