UEFA Champions League - Werder Bremen vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 5K
spurs should set up for the counter, because bremen are going to assaultt them from the off second half.

Really ****** me off when commentators say a game is all over at 2-0, then at 2-1, they say the other team is back in it and the other team are in trouble.. :@

Really ****** me off when commentators say a game is all over at 2-0, then at 2-1, they say the other team is back in it and the other team are in trouble.. :@

Actually this is one of my pet hates too, utter commentary bile when they come out with this sort of thing.

agreed, its disrespectful to other teams of corse they have a chance.

you'd think commentators would have learn there lesson with stuff like that after istanbul 2005 ;)

you'd think commentators would have learn there lesson with stuff like that after istanbul 2005 ;)

LOL yeah exactly! Sorry, i know this is a little off topic but its just very annoying how they always do it!

Bremen with a good chance through Hunt, good save from Cudicini, what formation are Tottscum playing?

Momentum with Bremen, can they ****** a win?

what happend in Istanbul???? im joking please don't

oh, does your memory need reminding what happened? :')

no but seriously, you'd think after watching games like that, they'd know not to say stuff like that...

but i'm glad werder are back in it, makes for a better game...

why am i watching the Utd game insted haha.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

oh, does your memory need reminding what happened? :')

no but seriously, you'd think after watching games like that, they'd know not to say stuff like that...

but i'm glad werder are back in it, makes for a better game...

yer i agree mate they should learn, i cant believe im choosing to watch the Utd game insted.

gooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

2-2 woop woop woop :)

I bet Twente will beat, Inter, 1-0, tomorrow.
COYS! 2-3.

spurs should set up for the counter, because bremen are going to assaultt them from the off second half.
what did i say? and harry has gone to a 4-4-2 shape, the game is very wide, and its giving marin space, and almeida should have finished that

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

I bet Twente will beat, Inter, 1-0, tomorrow.
COYS! 2-3.
twente and inter are playing tonight, and its 2-2

Back