UEFA Champions League - Werder Bremen vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 5K
valencia suffers a major injury in the united game, suspected broken ankle

just passing on the bad news.

But it's off-topic, and for a Chelsea fan to say that I'm very surprised.

How's this game looking? Not watching it but got it up on Skysports Score Centre?

Let's just hope they bag that last goal.

But it's off-topic, and for a Chelsea fan to say that I'm very surprised.

How's this game looking? Not watching it but got it up on Skysports Score Centre?

i feel for the lad he is a great player and plus he is in my dreamteam.

Finished 2 - 2.

Pleased with the result overall, was hoping for a draw before the match. :)

Good result for Spurs, was hoping for a home win though.

I'm confident we can secure a result at home, which is why I am pleased with a draw in Germany.

On another note, Inter drew with Twente 2 - 2 too, so we're all level in Group A.

i think it would have been a excellent result for spurs if they didn't go 2-0 up. they have alot to learn in a short space of time in the Champions League and a point is good but it should have been 3. But with the other result being 2-2 it was proberly a decent result.

Well played Assou-Ekotto, you've just cost us the game you useless piece of ****.

Decent point, ****** of with it though seeing as we went 2-0 up.

The sooner we get that useless **** our of our club the better.

Well played Assou-Ekotto, you've just cost us the game you useless piece of ****.

Decent point, ****** of with it though seeing as we went 2-0 up.

The sooner we get that useless **** our of our club the better.

you can blame Ekotto but his through ball made your 1st goal.

you can blame Ekotto but his through ball made your 1st goal.

Pretty sure Bale made our first goal tbh.

IF that useless **** could use his right foot, then he wouldnt have to attempt an outragous outside of the left boot clearence **** it up, give away a throw in, and then fail to mark the striker. Leaving us at 2-1 going into half time giving Bremen belief.

If he hadn't been so useless, then we would have gone in 2-0 at the break calm, and probably would have gone on to win the game.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Bale made our first goal tbh.

IF that useless **** could use his left foot, then he wouldnt have to attempt an outragous outside of the left boot clearence **** it up, give away a throw in, and then fail to mark the striker. Leaving us at 2-1 going into half time giving Bremen belief.

If he hadn't been so useless, then we would have gone in 2-0 at the break calm, and probably would have gone on to win the game.

yer Bale put the cross in but the through ball that broke up the defence to Bale was by Ekotto and it was a sensational through ball.

I would've happily taken a draw before the game, but after being 2-0 up and feeling like we were going to win it, I'm not that happy :(

Back