UEFA Superleague - 2023/24

Premier League Chief Executive Richard Masters relayed to clubs that Boris Johnson will land a "legislative bomb" on the six English Super League clubs. The Premier League believe the ESL will be "blocked at every turn" by sanctions from football authorities #mulive [sky]

Sam Cunningham
@samcunningham

I'm told that the meeting of the 14 Premier League clubs today didn't involve discussing kicking the Greedy Six who've signed up for the breakaway league out of the Premier League
It probably didn't as they know they need the likes of Liverpool, City and Utd to get big bucks from Sky and BTSports.

Kick United out of Europe for next 10 years, demote them into championship. Anything to force Glazers to sell.
That won't force them to sell sadly as they are making too much money from the club via noodle companies. The only way to get rid of them is to force them to pay off their debts immediately. Man Utd are their cash cow they pay off just enough every season to keep the bank happy then cream off a huge portion of the profits in the form of share bonuses, if the money is down they sell non-voting shares to mugs who want to 'own' a part of the club.

That won't force them to sell sadly as they are making too much money from the club via noodle companies. The only way to get rid of them is to force them to pay off their debts immediately. Man Utd are their cash cow they pay off just enough every season to keep the bank happy then cream off a huge portion of the profits in the form of share bonuses, if the money is down they sell non-voting shares to mugs who want to 'own' a part of the club.
No Europe, no sponsors. No Europe, there's no attraction for top players. No top players - not going to challenge in the Premier league. Not being successful > Less fans around the world > less money spent on merch.
It would hit them HARD on their pockets. It wouldn't be worth it with the debt they've created.

I even heard real madrid, the ones spearheading this, are pulling out. I never thought pulling out was this easy 🙃