The only thing I'll say is on this princekea014 thing, i calculated tht he'd hav 2 save about every 8 hours game time. oO)

Haven't gone a season unbeaten as such, but I went 51 games unbeaten with Aberdeen during 2013/14 and 2014/15.

NOT BAD!!!

On my laptop I can't take screenshots so you have no right to believe me, but I am telling the truth.
Went unbeaten with Panathinaikos 28 wins and 2 draws. Highest scorers, least conceded. And I am still undefeated 12 games into the second campaign.

use the snipping tool by microsoft. really useful :)

Last edited:
Never been able to do a full unbeaten season. Best I had was in Eredivise with Ajax, drew a few but only lost 1 league matches. Still lost a handful of cup/european matches though.

Your other lad there with 4000+ saves. Whats the point? Why even bother cheating your way through a game and bragging about it.

Im at year 2022 with a total of 181 saves, averages about 18 or so a year. Pretty standard for normal gameplay and having a life and stuff to do outside the world of FM/my laptop. Some else in the thread said, they have 20-25 saves average a year, perfectly reasonable as well but 1000+ saves, catch a grip, pointless!

I went like 4 seasons unbeaten with Rangers. Was mighty boring at the end though.

topic asked if anyone had gone undefeated so I replied, sue me! I didn't create the post??? So it's valid i'll keep you all up to date who knows maybe I can go 10 seasons unbeaten... we'll see!

I think you will go 10 seasons unbeaten and return here with a thread talking about it. Of course you can, if you keep cheating and saving before every match etc.

Also, on an unrelated note, why did you put question marks after the sentence "I didn't create the post"
Thats not a question, its a statement.

I think you will go 10 seasons unbeaten and return here with a thread talking about it. Of course you can, if you keep cheating and saving before every match etc.

Also, on an unrelated note, why did you put question marks after the sentence "I didn't create the post"
Thats not a question, its a statement.

You giving me English classes now too huh! You crack me up thinking yal are so high and mighty, perfect little beings news flash you ain't don't come on here telling me your c***!

Running ón a 60 unbeaten run in the Priemer league with my Chelsea

i only lost once in the serie C 2B with san marino and currently in 1B i'm unbeaten after about 25 games

You giving me English classes now too huh! You crack me up thinking yal are so high and mighty, perfect little beings news flash you ain't don't come on here telling me your c***!

I am a fan of correct grammar. It seems you are not.

"you ain't don't come on here" sure is a good line.

went 2 season unbeaten in the league and domestic cups with Real Madrid how do i screenshot?

i just cant do a scotland save i want to but as you said you normally always get humped by rangers or celtic and when i do it to i always seem to get humped by hearts
never went unbeaten though

I have come close on loads of occassions, once when I lost just 3 games all season including CL and Cups, its incredibly difficult cos unless u tweak your tactic often, the AI eventually figures how to counter it and you will definetly have those 2-3 games in the season

Undefeated With Boca Juniors still.....Won the Opening Championship with 51 points, 16 wins and 3 draws....Done in 7 saves