Quick question when you win a match none of you save? when a player accepts a renewal you don't save? after completing a transfer deal you don't save? after wining the league/cup you don't save? before you quit your game you don't save?

Quick question when you win a match none of you save? when a player accepts a renewal you don't save? after completing a transfer deal you don't save? after wining the league/cup you don't save? before you quit your game you don't save?

No. I save, on average, 20-25 times a year.

With barcelona went undefeated all season in the league untill the very last game of the season and lost 1-0 was gutted haha currently 27 games into this season still undefeated winning 24 and drawing 3 scoring 102 goals absolutly crazy but my strike force is immense.

not really no, i assume most peoples saves are auto save, and when they turn it off. i doubt there's that many people, who save before wins, before matches, contract renewals and transfer deals. meh, i'm done with this thread. (sorry to op for going of topic)

Kea, if you HAVE to cheat to win, play FIFA manager jeez

On my first game save as Barcelona, I went like 52 wins, drew with Osasuna and then lost 2 games straight, Valencia and Gijon. :(

Now I usually play my own custom league, AC Milan, Eintracht Brausweig, and Notts Co.

if anyone looked at my squad there's no reason to cheat to win it's guaranteed lol! Aguero on my save has won the world golden ball 3 times in a row with villa coming 2nd twice i think.

on my San Marino save i did 24 save, just about every 2 weeks.

But 4472 saves in 4 seasons, no judging, but that's unreal. Surely not played fear.
The 84 DB changes also tell a lot, i'd like to see transfer history. If he really bought all that players, you can see their.
Maybe he just to control over the other team and accepted a bid of 1M for Di Rossi or so

if anyone looked at my squad there's no reason to cheat to win it's guaranteed lol! Aguero on my save has won the world golden ball 3 times in a row with villa coming 2nd twice i think.
You used the editor rather than financially constructing yourself, being one of several reasons behind why your saved game has no value.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

on my San Marino save i did 24 save, just about every 2 weeks.

But 4472 saves in 4 seasons, no judging, but that's unreal. Surely not played fear.
The 84 DB changes also tell a lot, i'd like to see transfer history. If he really bought all that players, you can see their.
Maybe he just to control over the other team and accepted a bid of 1M for Di Rossi or so
I'd like to see the transfer history too

I'm out what's the point? deleting my screenshots. None of you will ever come close to achieving that sadly that's why you can't accept it! honestly if I was cheating how would i have won 117 bpl matches in a row that's insane! The team is immense that's all, If i had done it with the default **** Arsenal squad then i would admitted to cheating too lol coz that's impossible!

Sometimes I think it can be could to lose. Ar the moment Im unbeaten with At.Madrid but got Real next game I think who ever wins will win the league and I think Real deserve to win, they have won more games scored more goals and I have just been luckly to be frank.

If its so genuine then why are you deleting the screenshots?

To be honest man, if you want to play the way you play by saving before each game and reloading if you get a poor result then that's fine, just don't go posting around on the forums like you're the next messiah and taking accomplishments away from the genuine players.

i did it this time with Hajduk, Croation League.

I'm out what's the point? deleting my screenshots. None of you will ever come close to achieving that sadly that's why you can't accept it! honestly if I was cheating how would i have won 117 bpl matches in a row that's insane! The team is immense that's all, If i had done it with the default **** Arsenal squad then i would admitted to cheating too lol coz that's impossible!

i know i said i'm not going to bother, but LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It cracks me up the way people on this forum think they so perfect and righteous! Gosh yal need help fast!

I know FM is game but wouldnt complacency step in at some point.

it does but half time slander usually does the trick for me and Pat Rice reported to me on that back-room advice thing that they don't get complacent against smaller reputation teams.. But i do get those notifications on match day that certain players are looking complacent but during the team talk I tell those individual that I expect a performance from them and it motivates them.

Lol.

But yeah, there is no point in discussing it further, as you've blatantly saved before each game and reloaded. There's no reason to keep saving otherwise.

Wow, talk about off-topic much :p

Mahrk, congratz buddy :)

I would consider Croatian league a bit easier than some ;) But fair enough, it's hard to achieve it at any level, so credit to you.

Thinking back, the best I have done was probably Elgin. A game where I didn't cheat (for once), I managed to win the 2nd and 1st division back to back with players that I didn't even know. Did not bad in the Prem League, and then qualified for Euro Cup.