hey mate, congrats on your new tactic, here's my first game with it, not even completely fluid, another amazing tactic from you, cheers

First of all: I just created this account to say thank you! This is an amazing tactic and i have been following your tactics for a while now. 4th season with Liverpool and won everything there is. I had problems getting my strikers to score.. I tried all different sorts of players and maybe i was too impatient with some of them - Benteke, Llorente, Ferreyra, Sturridge, Suarez. None of them really worked and then i discovered those two 20 year olds:

View attachment 431078 View attachment 431077

Bought Barbosa from Santos for 6 mil in 2014 and Sinclair has been in the Liverpool youth team since 2013/14.

those two work wonders for me. I managed to unsettle Cavani and get him relatively cheap so he is obviously first choice in the right striker slot.

View attachment 431076

Looking forward to the new tactic - even if i don't seem to need a new one. (H)

What you have created is almost identical to what Jassar has same touchline instructions! Just he has two BBMs at CM and has a AP at CAM and a CF at striker

Where do you think jasser got the tactic from

I am so drunk right now. Thanks for uploading the tactic. Its not a diablo but its ****** good. Enjoy.

Tried the new tactic for a few games, it certainly creates a lot of chances and keeps good possession, only problem I have with it is that it concedes a lot of goals. I'm barca and played hoffenhiam away and lost 6-4! Maybe with a few defensive tweaks this could be very special!

Guys dont be afraid to change the concept of the attack! I used Jassars for half a season which is nearly identical to this and worked wonders, started a new season it wasnt working, switched to this won 4 on the trot not conceding one goal including a super cup win against Juventus (Im Shrewsbury) with an average CA of 150-155. When I am at home I am using control instead of attacking if im a goal up in 75th drop that LB to defence and go to contain! Away I am playing counter and is working for now, won 3-0 against liverpool and that cup final I won 2-0!

Just give it a go and let me know!

Chrissy the CAM scores for fun in this ha

Do you guys change the tactic from "attacking" to "counter" or "control" if you are ahead? I tried it but results varied a lot.

Can you please share your approach on training. I have never been good with it.

Thank you

Do you guys change the tactic from "attacking" to "counter" or "control" if you are ahead? I tried it but results varied a lot.

Can you please share your approach on training. I have never been good with it.

Thank you

I start control in games I am favourite and counter if I am not favourite! Simple as that, then analyse the game if you need more attack change the mentality!

It defensively needs fixed but I have a lot of drinking to finish so give me a day or two!

Wanted this work so badly, but results became very erratic as per usual on this patch! May give up till the next ME update!

Does the original tactic still work on the latest patch? Think i might go back to it..

Should the mentality be offensive against all oppositions (better and weaker)? And should the team instructions be set to "Hassle opponents" against the lower teams?

This is the best thing that ever happened to me. I am Everton and I am currently in lead with 11 point and it is only december!
Is there a back up tactic to this masterpiece of tactic? And how does it differ from the original?

This is the best thing that ever happened to me. I am Everton and I am currently in lead with 11 point and it is only december!
Is there a back up tactic to this masterpiece of tactic? And how does it differ from the original?
You are using 4231 or 442? How do you deal with the leaky defense?

You are using 4231 or 442? How do you deal with the leaky defense?

I am using 4-2-4 and it has not been a problem with the defense so far. Not as long as i score more goals than the opposition. Against good oppositions (when they are favourites), I play with high defense line and I hassle the opponents and when I play against lower oppositions i play with a deep defense line and I stand off opponents