Your forcing the team to hit it long. Its a forced pass they otherwise wouldn't make.
Unless your defence is out of position you'll basically win back possession.
Yes fast forwards will occasionally get the ball but thats reliant on the pass initially being
accurate, which it generally isn't.
Its fear that stops folks trying it. Give it a go. I wouldn't state it unless it worked. :)
Its not perfect but trust me, its much better than sitting deep and getting pumped
Swings and roundabouts I suppose, on the game I imagine your theory is right. I'll start a game tomorrow with PSG and use this tactic, it looks and sounds successful so I'm excited to try it. Well done sir.

Hey buddy, first i want to congrat u for working on this tactic, i wanted to share a screenshot with you guys, i was having pretty good succes with Jassar's Maestro Midfield and Modern Warfare tactics, i was just courious to see how this tactic works and see what happened, 1st game with this tactic, crazy result and more than 17 CC created.
Will keep posting...

Last edited:
Here's my 2nd match, LMAO, 2 games 18 goals, will keep posting in coming days ;)

Even though i play against ****** teams they just make through balls behind my defence and score a lot - And yes I was big favourites.

Even though i play against ****** teams they just make through balls behind my defence and score a lot - And yes I was big favourites.

Have you done the d-line amendment?

Hey mate, as i promised, ill show you my success with Juventus, here are some screenshots of my domination with your formation, your tactic is BEAST (H), see these ''SCARY results''

Hey mate, as i promised, ill show you my success with Juventus, here are some screenshots of my domination with your formation, your tactic is BEAST (H), see these ''SCARY results''

They results are impressive. Let me know how you get on over the course of a season.

Chrissy, do u recommend to use offside trap with higher line, or not?

abbes did you use higher d-line? Offside trap?

How does you team talk look like? Pre and mid match.

my team is strong now, u know, it's 2036, but Man Utd was much stronger than me.
am playing FMC, so no team talks, match prepration etc.

about d-line. like Chrissy said in open post.
higher d-line when am underdog or even. personally am not using offside cos i think that with trying to catch opponents to offside my defenders making more mistakes than without it. so no, without offsides, just higher d-line.
when am fav, am playing with deep d-line.
that's it, so far so good.

my team is strong now, u know, it's 2036, but Man Utd was much stronger than me.
am playing FMC, so no team talks, match prepration etc.

about d-line. like Chrissy said in open post.
higher d-line when am underdog or even. personally am not using offside cos i think that with trying to catch opponents to offside my defenders making more mistakes than without it. so no, without offsides, just higher d-line.
when am fav, am playing with deep d-line.
that's it, so far so good.
Abbes in FMC can you play in 3D or is it just 2D

They results are impressive. Let me know how you get on over the course of a season.

I will bud, have played another 22-23 matches, still havent lost or drawn, all wins, will post screenshot at the end of season

Last edited:
Never tried FMC before gonna give it a go

i have more fun with it, cos it's much faster (big plus if ur pc is not a kickass machine) and simple. it's my first time when am playing FMC and i like it so much, cos i like to play a lot of seasons, in full mode it would cost me a lot of time to make it.

but u know, generally it's simple mode, but u will have also some problems thanks to this - the biggest problem is to raise/keep morale sometimes, actually u can make it only by winning games, cos u don't have team talks and **** like that.

i recommend to try :).

View attachment 436211

i think u can name it a perfect start.

i have to add, that set pieces in this tactic working flawlessly - a lot goals for u, and am not sure, but i probably don't lost even one from corners, which is magnificent achivement on this ME.

i don't know how it can perform with weak team, but for sure u can have amazing results with strong or middle side.
Chrissy - hats off m8.

chrissy how do you set up 2 players on the throw ins to have same instructions ? i can only select one to lurk outside the area and it says swap with the 1st one i select