hey bud, as i promised, here are my resultsat the end of season, simply, amazing!!

goal difference is just ****** crazy ;o.

Loving to see a new tactic from you, Chrissy. Going to try a new save with it immediately.

Between this tactic, the bomb and xpers tactic, I have no idea which to use! Good thing they are all 442s so I can switch between them if necessary.

Loading up a new united save right now!

Between this tactic, the bomb and xpers tactic, I have no idea which to use! Good thing they are all 442s so I can switch between them if necessary.

I've had a success with xpers tactic too but this one for me was absolutely unstoppable, only 2 draws during the whole season in all competitions!

I've had a success with xpers tactic too but this one for me was absolutely unstoppable, only 2 draws during the whole season in all competitions!
Did you play this tactic on every single game?

Did you play this tactic on every single game?

Yeah, just changed the mentality at counter or defensive at 70th minute in every match, when it was a strong opponent, like M. City, PSG, Barca, R. Madrid etc i changed the mentality at Contain at 60th or 65th minute if i were leading with only 1-0 and i had a success with counter attacks.
This tactic is just working fine for me look at current season results

Yeah, just changed the mentality at counter or defensive at 70th minute in every match, when it was a strong opponent, like M. City, PSG, Barca, R. Madrid etc i changed the mentality at Contain at 60th or 65th minute if i were leading with only 1-0 and i had a success with counter attacks.
This tactic is just working fine for me look at current season results
Thanks! Been playing this tactic with my decent Southampton squad for 4 games and only lost one to Cardiff, lol. They had two shots on target and scored both :(

Thanks! Been playing this tactic with my decent Southampton squad for 4 games and only lost one to Cardiff, lol. They had two shots on target and scored both :(

Unlucky mate...!! When you're losing or drawing change the mentality at Overload, this has worked for me lots of times

Unlucky mate...!! When you're losing or drawing change the mentality at Overload, this has worked for me lots of times
Thanks! Got a goal in 90+2 to win 2-1!

Made a tweak version, changed the formation but still have the same team instructions, player instructions, player duties and roles. Still testing though as it was only one game.
View attachment 435266

Last edited:
Well this will be my last tactic for FM14.
Enjoy folks. Cadchee's point about overload and defensive mentalities is a good one.

That's me for FM14, enjoy folks!

@Chrissy_Ross_ or more upates

Last edited:
Well this will be my last tactic for FM14.
Enjoy folks. Cadchee's point about overload and defensive mentalities is a good one.

That's me for FM14, enjoy folks!

@Chrissy_Ross_ or more upates

If that's u done Chrissy then all the best pal.

You've left us with a ****** cracking tactic.

Selfishly I hope u just can't stay away when a new patch comes out!

Am i right in saying if you switch between tactic's on this patch they don't work right?