Under Pressure 14.2

Sunderland 2 shots, 2 cccs. This happens all the time and it costs results. ME is a joke.

Tactic looks good maybe i will give it a try although i am so tired for amother time with those patch ME changes

I'm using this tactic in the SKRILL league, and it's great at home. Bad away, any tips?

realy likeing this tactic its the style of play i like to watch. does any1 change the tatic for away games ?

Stefano

Will i destroy the idea of this tactic if i drop down one of the defensive forwards and play him as trequarista with attack duty ?
Thanks (H)

Will i destroy the idea of this tactic if i drop down one of the defensive forwards and play him as trequarista with attack duty ?
Thanks (H)

iv'e tried this with HBA being the trequarista but it didn't work as good as the 4-2-4 but saying that though i didn't have any natural wingers at the time

started using this tactic in a new save with Dundee Utd:

Season 1: Scottish Cup 3rd in League
Season 2: Premier League Champions
Season 3: Off to Liverpool now!!

Great job.

One question can someone re-post how the training is supposed to be setup, I'm not sure the OP pic is correct as they are both on tactical training even though it says once fluid def positioning should be employed.

Likewise Abbes D-line suggestion is how I would amend the tactic.
Basically if you are the underdog, amend the TEAM Instructions to "Much highter up" from "Drop Deeper".
The post below gives an insight to how the original tactic was constructed.

When you "Much higher up" - do you also "use offside trap" - or only Much higher up?
Thanks!

if ur defenders don't have good 'decision' attribute i think better would be without offside trap.
edit: and just higher, no too much ;).

Hope folks are enjoying using this. Had a friendly tip off about March M.E. update, so working on a tactic for that.

Then I'll be able to enjoy a save.

I like this tactic but I conceed a lot of goals. I'm in premier league with Luton (use genie scout...). Last season I ended up nr. 11. The wierd thing is the fact that I scored 83 goals (only City got more goals) and I conceed most of all teams! How can I reduce this number?? A lot of the conceeded goals is from corners....Any tips how to improve? Use the original tactic i OP.

I like this tactic but I conceed a lot of goals. I'm in premier league with Luton (use genie scout...). Last season I ended up nr. 11. The wierd thing is the fact that I scored 83 goals (only City got more goals) and I conceed most of all teams! How can I reduce this number?? A lot of the conceeded goals is from corners....Any tips how to improve? Use the original tactic i OP.

i'm having the same problem, nearly every game i have conceded a goal coming from a corner and free kick, i think the best bet is look for a good set piece routine i heard Jasser has a thread about one

Back